Past #23: Kieran Harper - delisted by the club (29/10) - will miss '16 VAFA season, surgery on ankle

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch that clip and tell me he's not worth giving at least one more year.

All you muppets scream to bring in more running players into our side, and we've got a 23 year-old who has been severely disadvantaged by injury, busting his arse to get his body and his confidence right and you want to de-list?

Goosebumps, every single time.

I just can't see Harper on an AFL list next year. I think the best he could hope for is us delisting him and then selecting him as a rookie, but I can't even see that happening. I really hope I am proven wrong, but I think it is over for him.

All you muppets scream to bring in more running players into our side, and we've got a 23 year-old who has been severely disadvantaged by injury, busting his arse to get his body and his confidence right and you want to de-list?

After that I'm bloody sending the club an email. I wanna see him go around next year so badly.

At the very least he'd be able to stick a tackle. He also offers more pace and skill than 3/4s of our starting team. If he gets delisted without a chance to play AFL with better quality teammates than those at Werribee I'd be ropable.

Goosebumps, every single time.
He gives me goose bumps, heart thumps he makes my body jump, I rack my brain and tear my hair
He gives me heartbreak, guts aches I shiver and I shake, I really nead intensive care
He has a cardiac arrestin' stare

That is a nice highlight package!!! I think he is worth one more year. Hopefully get a decent preseason under his belt and you just never know. I know he has trouble finding the ball but he has attributes we severely lack at the moment. Doesn't need to many touches if he can consistently do things like he does in the video

TIPPETT%20Joel.png

..father?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we get this clip off air asap. Just in case the club intends to rookie him, there no chance we'd be able to pick him up. In fact he probably gets another contract or Heath would been knocking on your door already. Actually has he????

Would rather harps as a sub than gibson who is pretty much contributes nothing. As a club we have never used the sub to its full potential.

Would rather harps as a sub than gibson who is pretty much contributes nothing. As a club we have never used the sub to its full potential.
We had harps playing as a sub 2 years ago who (wait for it ) .............................

"Pretty much contributed nothing" and hence was consequently dropped.

Wash.
Rinse.
And Repeat as necessary.

Must say, when you condense the 2 and bit years he was in and out of the team, it looks incredible. The goal where he was on his knees between three opponents got up and threaded it through in one motion was as good as the Carey banana from the boundary as the best goal I've seen as a North supporter. The romantic in me says "persist".

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #23: Kieran Harper - delisted by the club (29/10) - will miss '16 VAFA season, surgery on ankle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back