AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer - The lo, rumour mill spins

Remove this Banner Ad

So you agree he was horrible selfish guy with a terrible attitude before he decided he wanted to leave us?
Do you agree that judging a 30-year-old guy who despite being under the microscope like few other people will ever experience, with essentially zero indiscretions for the past 8+ years, on something he allegedly did in his early 20's is pretty dumb?

It's also classic football supporter mentality to start launching personal attacks on a guy the second he considers maybe leaving the team you support. Seriously pretty grim by you.

Do you agree that judging a 30-year-old guy who despite being under the microscope like few other people will ever experience, with essentially zero indiscretions for the past 8+ years, on something he allegedly did in his early 20's is pretty dumb?

It's also classic football supporter mentality to start launching personal attacks on a guy the second he considers maybe leaving the team you support. Seriously pretty grim by you.
People have been saying Jake is a shit bloke the entire time. You seem to be the one who chooses to ignore it because of the colours he wears. A shit bloke is a shit bloke regardless of how far back it was they were cheating on their family with a school child.

People have been saying Jake is a shit bloke the entire time. You seem to be the one who chooses to ignore it because of the colours he wears. A shit bloke is a shit bloke regardless of how far back it was they were cheating on their family with a school child.
Yep, anyone who does something poor at some point in their life is a shit bloke for the rest of their life regardless of how they live it. That's how it works right?

Anyway it's probably just time to either keep your personal character judgements of him to yourself, or maybe go yodel over on the doggies board where they still enjoy passing judgement on him 8 years later.

Yep, anyone who does something poor at some point in their life is a shit bloke for the rest of their life regardless of how they live it. That's how it works right?

Anyway it's probably just time to either keep your personal character judgements of him to yourself, or maybe go yodel over on the doggies board where they still enjoy passing judgement on him 8 years later.
Again it seems to be just about the club colours to you. People have different values. Grooming kids is one of the things I don't really agree with and yeah, not something I forgive.

shit bloke vs. shitting bloke

Again it seems to be just about the club colours to you. People have different values. Grooming kids is one of the things I don't really agree with and yeah, not something I forgive.
I'd say given there's nothing new to mention from the past 8 years, and you coincidentally happen to start banging on about it when there looks like a chance he might leave the club, that its you that seems to be influenced by club colours. Again, maybe head over to the doggies board for a rant about what a shit bloke Stringer is. You'll find good company over there, a bunch of nuffies who enjoy slagging off a guy's character for things he was rumoured to have done in his early 20s (but like you only started after he stopped wearing their club colours).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer - The lo, rumour mill spins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back