Player Watch #25: Paul Curtis - has signed a three-year extension until end of 2028

Remove this Banner Ad

Shit game. Putrid game.
I’d say the loss is partially his fault with his bullshit attitude and not finishing when he should.

He does this a lot and I’m over it.

You are not Buddy Franklin Paul.

Wake the f*** up

Shit game. Putrid game.
I’d say the loss is partially his fault with his bullshit attitude and not finishing when he should.

He does this a lot and I’m over it.

You are not Buddy Franklin Paul.

Wake the f*** up
Nah that's ridiculous, he played well with mix of shit moments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He just needs to focus on ensuring he does the simple things well as often as he can. Paul has all the tools and the freaky shit he does will take care of itself.
Was involved in the ultimate inexcusable momentum killer in the 2nd Qtr . Not good enough

Nah that's ridiculous, he played well with mix of shit moments.
All is forgiven when you win.
He did some undeniably stupid shit that played a part in the loss.
If I’m going hard on McDonald for the stupid kick out on the full and the dropped mark, then Curtis also has to wear some for the brain dead decisions he made.

Last edited:
I think he’ll learn a lot from today. He had double the amount of chances to impact the game he normally has, usually is pretty good at taking his opportunities.

Hopefully he realises days like today (7-8 shots at goal) don’t come around often and he treats his chances like gold from now on

Is having a good year and the development curve is looking fantastic

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #25: Paul Curtis - has signed a three-year extension until end of 2028

Remove this Banner Ad

Back