Player Watch #25: Toby Nankervis - Signed Until 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

You think we would have done any better with Miller?
Couldn't have done any worse. At the very least he would have run the game out stronger.

Anyway, its doesn't matter much now does it.

yes as he can play CHF, take a mark, part time ruck , not give away easy goals from dumb mistakes and keep his feet. Plus he's fit as a Mallee Bull.
You know it’s Ben Miller I’m talking about?

He’s kicked 1 goal for the year and only took one mark last week to go with his 6 disposals playing as the number 1 ruck against Geelongs vfl ruck

You know it’s Ben Miller I’m talking about?

He’s kicked 1 goal for the year and only took one mark last week to go with his 6 disposals playing as the number 1 ruck against Geelongs vfl ruck
Irrelevant as he's been terrific for us and was assisting Jack in the FL and stopping him from being double tagged. He should've played . You're like Dimma and still in denial about our ageing players in thinking they've still got it. I couldn't care less about stats or if he'd kicked one OOBOF he was playing an important role.

Irrelevant as he's been terrific for us and was assisting Jack in the FL and stopping him from being double tagged. He should've played . You're like Dimma and still in denial about our ageing players in thinking they've still got it.
Dunno what games you have been watching
Miller has been terrible all year
Nank shits all over him in every metric

Briggs was the highest rated player in the comp in his 2 games prior to today so he is in great form. Nank was crucial in that win, right to the very last play. Would be giving AA a nudge if it weren't for injury.

Spot on. Briggs is really starting to look like a quality ruckman. Toby, well you can kill him but he will not die. Unlike other more flashy players, he dos not wilt the longer the game goes or the harder it gets, he just gets meaner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a gun contested mark when he arrived and it's slowly but surely got worse and worse. I dont get it.

Wouldn't say he was a gun but was definitely respectable.

48 contested marks in his first two seasons. 35 in the last five seasons, a few of those only playing half the games but it still works out to be less than 0.5 contested marks a game.

Was a gun contested mark when he arrived and it's slowly but surely got worse and worse. I dont get it.
Yeah that's true...remembered Nank took many marks in a game I was touting him as a future key forward...
Reckon all the groin injuries have put paid to that...

Hehehehe.
Yeah lets trade our Captain.lol
Great message.
Worked well with Hoggy.
Only took us another 20yrs i guess.
Didn't we get Broderick and Michael Gale in the Hogg deal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back