Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his cleared by Clarko, Viney and Ratten it’s good enough for me.

They’ve done this before, they won’t tolerate bullshit and they won’t bring him back to win cheap games. If the give him the green light it’s because he has earned it.
Well said.

All 3 are no BS. Especially Ratten and Clarkson after what's happened to relatives of theirs.

If they tick it off it's a damn big tick of approval.

This seems to be a lot of people’s last straw. To me, the allegations of violence towards women - which haven‘t gone away - are still much more important. If any of that is upheld or the club doesn’t see him change his attitude on that front, I don’t care if he trains the house down every day. If it isn’t upheld and the club does see a change, I don’t really care much about him being a dill, he can find his way back.

Eddie making some very good points, and no one can say he hasn't been there before.
Eddie fairly effusive that TT needs to get back to the club and have blokes like Jy and Ziebs and Clarko and Viney in his ear. I suggest that's already happened weeks ago, and since that time, some players at the club have said they don't want him back.

Well he did a good job of disproving the technology with that lane drift! The insurance companies maybe divested their auto repairs businesses a tad too soon.
He did have his hands on the wheel in the video. Kind of makes it worse thinking about it.

I'm shocked he even agreed to speak to the news. Unless it was forced by the club
I’m thinking it was a bit of a panicked response to what Gil said on the radio.

Came across as pretty ham-fisted from camp TT (perhaps with club influence as well). It certainly didn’t look like a well thought out media strategy to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

‘I am doing everything I can to get back’. Really???? Righto!
Even if he is, he is going to face a big hurdle in winning back the trust of the playing group. Can take years to build trust, and seconds to destroy it. I'd back in the coaches and leadership to be able to assimilate him back in the club/team, but if and when he's allowed back at the club he needs to show remorse, put his head down and work harder than anyone. Do I think he does it? I really don't know, evidence suggests no, but I'd dearly love to be proven wrong.

Hypothetical..... he comes back in a few weeks, trains hard & plays 4 VFL games. Sometime after the bye plays seniors & slays it. Averages 20 & 2 for the last 8 games, showing buy in & no dramas off field. GC come knocking again with their first pick. Do we back TT in or take the GC pick?

Wow. Eddie is the only one who’s coke out and said what’s needed to be said.
Especially compared to what where heard from the club.
Which makes you wonder about how much of an awkward place the club has been put into

They all made some good points there , hoping Tarryn is listening.

If the audience had any sense they’d be over watching the Front Bar

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

lmfao the club wasn't aware he was even doing that interview today?

:drunk:
Is that true? Club didn't know? One suggestion in the media was that today was a promotion for, and organised by a training brand rather than a media opp for TT to start his rebuild. Might explain why this much promoted Mitch Cleary exclusive featured zero questions about his behaviour.

Eddie making some very good points, and no one can say he hasn't been there before.
Have been saying this also needs to be back at the club under our watch and have structure back in place. Training every day etc even playing vfl but not up for afl selection till all off field boxes ticked

Otherwise he’s essentially on annual leave holidays

I think when all is said and done. I can't see TTs contract going beyond next year if he somehow makes it that far. As Clarko said to the team at the start of the year it's about the "we" if we want to go on and win premierships. It's not about the "me". Sadly, TTs whole insta influencer persona screams "me, me, me".

Hypothetical..... he comes back in a few weeks, trains hard & plays 4 VFL games. Sometime after the bye plays seniors & slays it. Averages 20 & 2 for the last 8 games, showing buy in & no dramas off field. GC come knocking again with their first pick. Do we back TT in or take the GC pick?
GC pick on early evidence will be a very high one in what's supposed to be a strong draft.......can't see them doing that though after their experience with Bennell etc.....more likely glad they dodged a bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back