Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread officially belongs on the conspiracy board. 90% of you have lost your f King minds.

Taryn posted X which means Y and the only conclusion is Z.

There's a long history of people presenting guesses as facts here but this thread is out of control.

There has never been a shortage of posters eager to insert themselves into the narrative with their pointless stories of how their mediocre lives somehow resemble the life of of an AFL listed player.

I've just never been this embarrassed for you.

If we were taking a vote, I'd give most of you overly emotional drama Queen's the flick before I'd give up on a stupid 22 year old young man
You've spent almost 10 years of your life playing Big Footy's The Sweet F.A. (SFA) - Fantasy Footy League :$

Not dissing anyone that enjoys that sort of thing but come on...

You've spent almost 10 years of your life playing Big Footy's The Sweet F.A. (SFA) - Fantasy Footy League :$

Not dissing anyone that enjoys that sort of thing but come on...
It’s fun! You should join!

It’s fun! You should join!
Oh God Reaction GIF

Not this again. Jesus has been asking me for years.

FIGJAM just said on the radio that he believes the latest video is an obvious cry for help from Tarryn
What help does he want? Is he finding it difficult he needs to learn to treat women with respect? Or does he need help finding a ball? Im sure he is getting help, im sure Clarkson is constantly talking with him, jy, the entire club.

Out of all of this ONE thing is certain. His next contract will not even come close to 700k, he’ll be lucky to be on 250k. He has a big wake up call coming and he’ll change when his money dries up.

This thread officially belongs on the conspiracy board. 90% of you have lost your f King minds.

Taryn posted X which means Y and the only conclusion is Z.

There's a long history of people presenting guesses as facts here but this thread is out of control.

There has never been a shortage of posters eager to insert themselves into the narrative with their pointless stories of how their mediocre lives somehow resemble the life of of an AFL listed player.

I've just never been this embarrassed for you.

If we were taking a vote, I'd give most of you overly emotional drama Queen's the flick before I'd give up on a stupid 22 year old young man
Here I was thinking you were heading off all triangular and going to invoke the laws of Pythagoras with your X,Y and Z theorem. Turns out you were just potting us for listening to the XY Zoo long before dribble M. Anyway, you died the other day for our sins, now hush, and let us mere mortals speculate sinfully and let us enjoy recreating the wayward follies of a stupid 22 year old young man in the hope that, with perhaps a touch of familiarity, will let us individually, or collectively, try to understand what in the f#ck he is doing.

He's 22 years old in the country that spawned Mad Max. If you want to talk about Australian culture - being a ******* on out of town roads is pretty much right up there as a fundamental part of it. I'm an old man now and when I look back on some of the s**t I did at that age i'm a little shocked but i remember what it was like and the only thing that might have changed me was seeing someone I love dead in a car accident. Maybe not. But i've seen other people experience that and it hasn't changed them.

I'm not saying its right but that's how it is, especially for young men.

Also ... Buckley mentioned something about a cry for help. You don't see that in this behaviour?

Its easy to criticise someone doing the same stupid s**t we all most of us did when we were young and stupid.

Someone mentioned weeks ago how they'd got used to the idea of never seeing him play for us again and expected never to see him in our jumper again and I felt the same way and had for a while. Still do, but its a massive waste of talent and if anyone is gonna "fix" him it needs to be us.
Completely different. You were probably driving cars at 12 years old, chopping wood and taught to be a young man early on. You did dumb shit but never filmed it and posted it for the world to see, not because you wouldn’t but because the rotary telephone was the leading form of telecommunications technology in your day.

His dumb and your dumb are vastly different

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His mug was nowhere to be seen on the recent manager doco. That Ben Williams is a slimy campaigner, reminds me of a greasy real estate agent.
Only met him once when he was just starting out as a manager. I can confirm the people he was hanging out with meet your description spot on.

Here I was thinking you were heading off all triangular and going to invoke the laws of Pythagoras with your X,Y and Z theorem. Turns out you were just potting us for listening to the XY Zoo long before dribble M. Anyway, you died the other day for our sins, now hush, and let us mere mortals speculate sinfully and let us enjoy recreating the wayward follies of a stupid 22 year old young man in the hope that, with perhaps a touch of familiarity, will let us individually, or collectively, try to understand what in the f#ck he is doing.
Leslie Nielsen Good Luck GIF by filmeditor

If his driving Vid is taken on the Hume Hwy, being in the right hand lane when not overtaking in common Victorian driving😂🤷‍♂️. Man this lad needs help, obviously didn’t have a figure with size 10 shoes growing up?

Dear lord, stop the “ITK but I can’t say anything” posts.

Genuine performance art in every thread on this forum.
My posts re TT have been spot on. I have said where this is at quite clearly. Whilst I can't obviously detail the allegations I have said where this is at. Not sure what else you expect me to say. But thanks for your words.

Only met him once when he was just starting out as a manager. I can confirm the people he was hanging out with meet your description spot on.
I don't know him at all. Does anyone know who else he manages?

Can say what you like about Eddie, but not many have dealt with more of this type of stuff then him.

He's right. Tarryn needs to be around the club now.
Don't necessarily disagree. Hug or chop. Limbo is not helping anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back