Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part III] - 18 week suspension confirmed; ineligible to play in '24 season; NMFC has officially sacked Tarryn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Out of curiosity has anyone been cheated on by their partner and with one of their friends

And how did you respond if so?

Never happened to me but I don’t imagine taking it too well. I’d like to think I wouldn’t threaten violence but I also wouldn’t take it lightly and there would be some insults thrown at the friend and ex

Now if I got baited after the fact ideally I’d take the high road but I could see others not
Why are you so obsessed with dying on the hill of this hypothetical where every ****ed up message was him being baited into it?

Why are you so obsessed with dying on the hill of this hypothetical where every ****ed up message was him being baited into it?
I don’t know about every message

The first complaint tho came about because his ex cheated on him with his friend

The new one was him responding to the recent ex that he wouldn’t change in relation to those prior texts

I don’t know about every message

The first complaint tho came about because his ex cheated on him with his friend

The new one was him responding to the recent ex that he wouldn’t change in relation to those prior texts
So what. I literally don't understand your point.

Show both sides

And either make him look even worse or slightly better albeit still in the wrong
ryan reynolds hd GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Police investigation official now. Worse then we all thought then. Great club decision, move on.
Eh, I don't want to read into it too much at this point. I didn't hear that anyone actually went to them, correct me if I'm wrong though, so I think it might just be a case of them hearing of a high profile recidivist player being sacked for domestic abuse so are looking into it.

Eh, I don't want to read into it too much at this point. I didn't hear that anyone actually went to them, correct me if I'm wrong though, so I think it might just be a case of them hearing of a high profile recidivist player being sacked for domestic abuse so are looking into it.
Yeah maybe. Forgot that the HS might just have a clickbait story hahaha my bad for trusting the newspaper :D

If your partner/gf has a rough relationship with you, your reaction should be one of or all of the following:
  1. Throw a lamp at them
  2. Threaten to leak nude photos of them
  3. Threaten to hurt them.
And this is ok apparently.
Cheating on you with your friend, rough is an understatement

But no one said it’s ok to react the way you mentioned

Cheating on you with your friend, rough is an understatement

But no one said it’s ok to react the way you mentioned
You don't reckon any of Jenn, Todd, Sonja, TT's lawyer or Ben Williams would have appealed if there were actual grounds to do so?

Why?

You don't reckon any of Jenn, Todd, Sonja, TT's lawyer or Ben Williams would have appealed if there were actual grounds to do so?

Why?
of course they would but there really isn’t any grounds to regardless even if she was threatening him first it still would have fallen back on him

Once he responded he was in trouble

Just needed to ignore but the bloke is immature has an ego and reacted to the cheating

The context is still important and sheds light as to why it got to this stage

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part III] - 18 week suspension confirmed; ineligible to play in '24 season; NMFC has officially sacked Tarryn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back