AFL Player #27: Mason Redman 🐕

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't realise he had such a good set of wheels. I think its only a matter of time til he makes in the AFL as a midfielder but happy to have him at half back for the time being. There was a couple of defensive anticipation efforts that really impressed me where he proactively made moves to close down Charlie Cameron around stoppages. They were only little things but they make the difference.

On the negative side I don't like his hairstyle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't realise he had such a good set of wheels. I think its only a matter of time til he makes in the AFL as a midfielder but happy to have him at half back for the time being. There was a couple of defensive anticipation efforts that really impressed me where he proactively made moves to close down Charlie Cameron around stoppages. They were only little things but they make the difference.

On the negative side I don't like his hairstyle.
play like that and he can wear his hair how he likes :)

Brings that physical edge we've been looking for. and has a decent tank. Did not slow down today.

There was one passage in the last qtr on defensive side of centre where he was tackled but stood his ground and shook off smaller player. The advantage of a bigger mid. Like others said like his physicality

Finally have a defender with a lot of campaigner in them

McKenna and Hurley don't count? McKenna got done for biting a player last year and Hurley has been combining spoiling and whacking blokes for a decade. I reckon its a legit criticism for the rest of our team midfield and forward but not really our defense.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #27: Mason Redman 🐕

Remove this Banner Ad

Back