AFL Player #27: Mason Redman 🐕

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boncer34 opinion please

It’s not careless and there was no impact. His head wasn’t even the first part of his body to hit the ground… It wasn’t a sling.

What exactly have they pinned him on here? All I see is holding the ball…

It’s not careless and there was no impact. His head wasn’t even the first part of his body to hit the ground… It wasn’t a sling.

What exactly have they pinned him on here? All I see is holding the ball…
I’m guessing arm pinned and head hit the ground/ pinned arm means he’s taken responsibility for the players welfare since the player can’t use his arm to protect his own head, then the head hit the ground anyway?

Idk how that exactly is interpreted in the grading though. Bad enough for a suspension? 🤔

Wow, there's no sling, spearing or double action. Because the Bont is fighting the tackle Redman had to drop his weight to break the Bonts balance... i can cop a bad umpire decision on the spot etc etc but how have the MRO even concluded this?

🤔

It wasn't a sling so it shouldn't be an automatic week. I actually thought Bont jumped a little which made it look worse.

The impact is where you challenge. Lore your a bit more knowledgeable than me, if it was low that downgrades it to a fine correct?

I'd be challenging straight away. We will need him in form and playing the next two weeks to do what we need to do.

How is it medium impact? Absolute joke, how Redman gets a week yet again Bolton got for a couple of weeks back for a genuine sling tackle that actually hurt mccluggage. Challenge

Any footage of that one? That's the game I was thinking of.
There was like 6 dangerous tackle free kicks that game and I don't think a single suspension.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #27: Mason Redman 🐕

Remove this Banner Ad

Back