Player Watch #27: Miller Bergman - BFNAAK - Extends to end of 2025 - returns to the team against the Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Disposal is over rated. Misses too many targets to be a good kick.

I’d love to hear the thought process of playing him over Kal Dawson and then only giving him 64% game time.

Could argue that selection alone cost us a win.
Only gotta hit a couple of good kicks in your first handful of games around this joint. The Flynn Perez effect.

I’d love to hear the thought process of playing him over Kal Dawson and then only giving him 64% game time.

Agreed. I recall one absolutely awful inside 50 kick, under no pressure that completely missed a target. You could hear the crowd screaming in frustration at the time.

Like most in our team his disposal is inconsistent. He’s not Robinson Crusoe there but calls around him being an elite kick are off for mine.

Would’ve rather Hardeman play tbh

All moot as fisher should be fit this week to take his spot back

If Bergman's selection alone cost us that win yesterday, and I look at the continuing selection of inept and terrible senior players masquerading as AFL footballers, we're working the wrong end of the shed in the blame stakes.

I'd be taking it elsewhere just quietly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just not sure if he can get back to where he started from last year. Seemed to be in better form.

Hopefully it's just coz he hasn't had much continuity.

I said it in the draft thread, but these skinny types that can’t put on weight must not be on our draft board moving forward. You need mature bodies to compete and we have far too many that don’t have the right body type.

Don’t get me wrong Bergs has a bit of potential but we can’t afford to carry blokes that take 4-5 years to physically mature (if they mature at all).

I said it in the draft thread, but these skinny types that can’t put on weight must not be on our draft board moving forward. You need mature bodies to compete and we have far too many that don’t have the right body type.

Don’t get me wrong Bergs has a bit of potential but we can’t afford to carry blokes that take 4-5 years to physically mature (if they mature at all).
Agreed. It's too much in today's game to try and put on heaps of mass and build a tank at the same time.

Why can’t these players put on muscle or weight with everything at their disposal!? (Gym, training, diet, food)

**** me pull your finger out you lazy ****s and hit the gym

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #27: Miller Bergman - BFNAAK - Extends to end of 2025 - returns to the team against the Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back