Player Watch #27 Thomson Dow

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone brings their own level of skill and their particular characteristics but if everybody had good hands and didn’t fumble in pressure situations like big finals and Grand Finals the team would go a long way.

Too many GFs are decided in the first quarter because a team can’t get control of the footy. Nervous fumbly players are a liability on the big stage whereas it’s a godsend if you have guys who focus on the next play and executing, rather than being overwhelmed by the occasion. You regularly see it in run of the mill H&A games as well.

Great hands are severely under valued.

Comprehension not strong here. It’s not like you had to wade through War and Peace, it was only one sentence to try and understand.

I never said “23 Dows”.

But I did say “23 blokes as clean as Thomson”

Sorry if you struggle with the distinction.
That was a great bit of trash talking. I deserve it ... for not reading carefully.

yes if all out players were as clean as Dow it would be great.

Afl_expert678

Draftee
Joined Yesterday at 8:25 PM

🤔 pretty strange. Either there’s an echo in here or family are onto this thread.
it never seizes to amaze me but I have a little giggle anyway with these new account/s fake or burner accounts, with the names with about a 1 minute thought process, so much lack of imagination or lack of sincerity in their usernames....lol 678 really is a give away :p

Not going to make it imo.

He has good hands in close but is not prolific enough.
He can take a mark but that's not what he's there for.
His defensive side, kicking and decision-making are all below standard.

I hope I'm wrong.
Needs to get stronger. Look at Prestia, not quick, just keeps motoring along because he is solid and low over the ball. Get some strength into his arms and shoulders so he can tackle.

Must be a Collingwood thing, Nathan Buckley mentioned much the same last game in the commentary.
I'm sitting on the fence just yet, although .AFL_expert678 is quite an endorsement (Buckley is okay as well).
Probably is Figjam....:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #27 Thomson Dow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back