Past #28: Kayne Turner - pick #25 in '14 RD - delisted end '22 - re-listed w/ #39 in '22 RD - delisted end "23 - 111gm/58gl - thx Kayno

Remove this Banner Ad

Fordham impressed me the most in that video, just seems really clean, smart, knows when to go hard and use his pace and uses the ball real well.

He seems to be everywhere in the vid too. Has a knack of knowing where to be in order to stay involved. Like a lot!

Methinks those observations about him struggling to adjust to his bulking up are spot on. He looks more like an onballer than a small forward in that VFL footage. Our new Patch Adams perhaps?

I know that was a video of Turner, but every time I've seen footage of Fordham he just looks like an AFL footballer. Surely he has to get a chance in the seniors soon.

I know that was a video of Turner, but every time I've seen footage of Fordham he just looks like an AFL footballer. Surely he has to get a chance in the seniors soon.
Yep, they could just whack the 'Fordham Highlights' title onto the video with barely an edit. Not only does he look the goods, but he is exactly the player we need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought he was great against the Lions, especially in the first quarter. I'd been looking forward to watching him play and he didn't disappoint. Won hard contests to set up a few goals. Gave Boomer one in the 3rd. He is a gutsy player and not scared of the bigger older guys.

5. Kayne Turner is tantalisingly close to an AFL recall after another solid performance.

“Kayne is another one of those guys that averages about 10 to 12 possessions, and today he’s had it almost 20 times,” Moore said.

“He was working really hard up and back and put a lot of pressure on all day.”

Bloody hell it was hard not to be proud of the boys tonight!!!! The tackling and intent never abated, and I can't wait to beat these bastards next week.

One note, although generally the tiger crowd were respectful of Sugar while he was out cold.... One muppet sitting behind me said, as they were fitting the neck brace, "well that's what happens when you play kids who have no right to be out there, hahaha he can't even get up." Needless to say I saw red, and am still ******* ropable. We sprayed him, and left him in no doubt that his lack of respect was a disgrace!!!I posted this somewhere else, but...

Bloody hell it was hard not to be proud of the boys tonight!!!! The tackling and intent never abated, and I can't wait to beat these bastards next week.

One note, although generally the tiger crowd were respectful of Sugar while he was out cold.... One muppet sitting behind me said, as they were fitting the neck brace, "well that's what happens when you play kids who have no right to be out there, hahaha he can't even get up." Needless to say I saw red, and am still ******* ropable. We sprayed him, and left him in no doubt that his lack of respect was a disgrace!!!I posted this somewhere else, but...
Bloke behind me, sadly (or maybe luckily) too far away to identify yelled out "get up ya ******" as the cart was coming out. Stay classy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #28: Kayne Turner - pick #25 in '14 RD - delisted end '22 - re-listed w/ #39 in '22 RD - delisted end "23 - 111gm/58gl - thx Kayno

Remove this Banner Ad

Back