28-man squad changes for this Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what will happen to Bourke? Maybe Pagan wants to play him in all the Wizard Cup games to see if he is up to it for the real stuff. How he got a run ahead of McCartney has got me flummoxed.

Don't worry about Joey too much Spidey from what I've seen and heard from his preseason training, he has starred and I just think like what the others said,they r gonna play people like bourke etc for wizard cup, little joey will be back in soon :).......I hope
by the way did he get more tats over the break????

There will be another MK's match tomorrow at Sandringham at 10am against Sandringham. So those of you missing Crowie, Joey Mc and Jase can go and watch. :)

hehe ta for that Teagueybabe. Yeh on his tatts i think some of the guys were sayin he got a few more lol no doubt we will be seein them at the cocktail party knowing wot Joeys like with his tatts when hes out at functions :D

oooh ta Malibu i think i can feel a trip to Sandy comin on well seeing as Southlands kinda in that direction and i feel like a spending spree. damn Roos though theyre always on too early so its a matter of actually getting up! is it gonna be bikini weather this time ;)

YAHOO

YAHOO Clayton is out, maybe Pagan has finally realised that Clayton is a waste of time!!

Still need to get rid of Cochrane- Bourke was a waste of time- but as long as Pagan realises that in the Wizard cup rather than the H&A season!!

WHAT?! Why is Bourke gettin a go ahead of McCartney- that is shi*

Go Roos2002

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk
hehe ta for that Teagueybabe. Yeh on his tatts i think some of the guys were sayin he got a few more lol no doubt we will be seein them at the cocktail party knowing wot Joeys like with his tatts when hes out at functions :D

oooh ta Malibu i think i can feel a trip to Sandy comin on well seeing as Southlands kinda in that direction and i feel like a spending spree. damn Roos though theyre always on too early so its a matter of actually getting up! is it gonna be bikini weather this time ;)

I didn't see you there.

You missed Melbourne boys watching some of the match wearing nothing but Speedos (or prick pointers as I prefer to call them!) :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think i can feel a trip to Sandy comin on

Yeah Spidey, you missed out. Joey was having a good old stare in our direction when he came near the fence. Probably thinking, "Mmm where's that hot little blonde number that hangs out with those chicks?"

;)

He couldn't save a ball that went out of bounds near where we were and he looked square at us and shouted, "F#(K."

i wanted to go but ended up at Southland coz i worked last week so im kinda building up to a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig clothes spree soon :D

awww Joey is such a Ricky the 2nd (soree Ricky if u read this :p)

Melbourne boyz eh hmm saw some tonite at Sandy well Zebras boys i think...which seniors did ya see in their speedos then do tell? ;)

i wanted to go but ended up at Southland coz i worked last week so im kinda building up to a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig clothes spree soon :D

awww Joey is such a Ricky the 2nd (soree Ricky if u read this :p)

Melbourne boyz eh hmm saw some tonite at Sandy well Zebras boys i think...which seniors did ya see in their speedos then do tell? ;)

Spidey, Spidey, Spidey - being the shopping queen that I am, even I wouldn't shop instead of going to the footy given the choice!

Couldn't tell ya who I saw in speedo's - sorry.

hmm i know Malibu i am getting worried about myself actually lol speaking of shopping Malibu your favorite topic...denim :D Perhaps this is more for Chickeeroos but i am in the middle of me homework so ill just post it here...Have u seen that new denim that is like brushed with a faded look then has a gold tint put over it? Very nice indeed only prob is the Gripp ones r almost 150 bucks :eek: not that the price would stop us im sure ;) They r exactly like the ones that kewl singer chik with the mountain breasts has hehe :p

hmm i know Malibu i am getting worried about myself actually lol speaking of shopping Malibu your favorite topic...denim :D Perhaps this is more for Chickeeroos but i am in the middle of me homework so ill just post it here...Have u seen that new denim that is like brushed with a faded look then has a gold tint put over it? Very nice indeed only prob is the Gripp ones r almost 150 bucks :eek: not that the price would stop us im sure ;) They r exactly like the ones that kewl singer chik with the mountain breasts has hehe :p

I thinK I know the ones.

Is that the "so you don't confuse them with muttons?" song? hehehe

Ok - I'll transer this conversation to Chickeroos now.

Remove this Banner Ad

28-man squad changes for this Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back