Past #28: Robin Nahas - delisted by NM - 34 games for the club - thank you Robin

Is Nahas able to be played next week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I know he's not on the permission to train list but isn't that him at the front of the group at the 1:00 mark?

Haha McMahon, wtf! Good on him. Knows it's his last crack. Paleo diet??

Btw, most chatty I've ever seen Cunners.
B&F has gone to his head already.

Last edited:
Glad Nahas will probably be sticking around. He could definitely be best 22 at North. Also, Scott McMahon, take a ****ing bow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see loose so trimmed up and I must say the rest of the group look like they have come back just like they left.

Looks like the boys realize the opportunity in front of them and are primed.

So looking forward to next year cant wait.

I'm glad to see that Nahas might get another crack, but he won't be best 22 next year, depth only. Who is he going to squeeze out of our finals teams? Plus we've recruited Higgins for some small forward finishing.

A good situation to be in actually. If Turner or Lindsay go down, there's a ready made small forward waiting and desperate to have a crack.

It's nice to have options for once :thumbsu:

Great to see loose so trimmed up and I must say the rest of the group look like they have come back just like they left.

Looks like the boys realize the opportunity in front of them and are primed.

So looking forward to next year cant wait.

Nice to see Robbie Tarrant out there too.

Fingers crossed this is his time.

Cross your toes as well because he really need an injury free preseason to give him the best chance for next year.

Next time we have a mods coffee at Chaddy he won't know what hit him.

Unless he reads this post.

So, I'll just cross him in the carpark afterwards.

No, I won't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #28: Robin Nahas - delisted by NM - 34 games for the club - thank you Robin

Back