Past #28: Robin Nahas - delisted by NM - 34 games for the club - thank you Robin

Is Nahas able to be played next week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I disagree with it. First, how can you argue he is 'comfortably' best 22? He struggles with skills and decision-making, problems that are not outweighed by his commitment and endeavour.

Second, there is no basis for alleging people dislike him / judge him harsher just because he came from Richmond. I would estimate that I am in the majority of North supporters who doesn't give a flying f*** where a player comes from in assessing their current worth to our team.

He is in our best 22 because he by far has the most impact on a game compared to the other few players who are not getting a game at the moment.
Tell me which other player would have more of an impact on a game that currently is not getting a game? Answer is NO ONE! You can name anyone in the reserves and they would not compare to Nahas and the type of role that we seek from him.

He is/was disliked or judged harsher than others, I've heard a few choice words sitting in the members area, and as DarkPhoenix pointed out, his clangers are straight away mentioned in his name title of his thread.

He is in our best 22 because he by far has the most impact on a game compared to the other few players who are not getting a game at the moment.
Tell me which other player would have more of an impact on a game that currently is not getting a game? Answer is NO ONE! You can name anyone in the reserves and they would not compare to Nahas and the type of role that we seek from him.

He is/was disliked or judged harsher than others, I've heard a few choice words sitting in the members area, and as DarkPhoenix pointed out, his clangers are straight away mentioned in his name title of his thread.

Stopped reading after the first line because it completely fails the logic test.

I'm not sure how Nahas doesn't do enough when his stats are almost identical to LTs this year and I doubt you'd find anyone that doesn't include LT in the 22.

Stopped reading after the first line because it completely fails the logic test.
To be fair, who is not in the team at the moment that plays the same position as Nahas and would have a bigger impact? There's really only Turner and Harper isn't there?

Turner: A better tackler but isn't the goal threat that Nahas is, also doesn't get as much of the ball. will get there but is inconsistent at this stage.

Harper: Nahas had more goals than Harper had possessions in the VFL the other week and it's not as though that's an isolated performance. Nahas has been fairly dominant at VFL level this season and no matter the love towards Harper, Nahas definitely deserves it more than he does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I disagree with it. First, how can you argue he is 'comfortably' best 22? He struggles with skills and decision-making, problems that are not outweighed by his commitment and endeavour.

Second, there is no basis for alleging people dislike him / judge him harsher just because he came from Richmond. I would estimate that I am in the majority of North supporters who doesn't give a flying f*** where a player comes from in assessing their current worth to our team.
Go on muppet, tell me now he is not in the best 22?
I'm still waiting for you to just name just 1 player who would have more impact that him.

On another note, bloody well done on the weekend Robin, fantastic game!

Go on muppet, tell me now he is not in the best 22?
I'm still waiting for you to just name just 1 player who would have more impact that him.

On another note, bloody well done on the weekend Robin, fantastic game!
Calm down, precious. No need to get sooky.

Garner, Turner, Wood, perhaps Harper and McKenzie. We need to have a better look at these guys at senior level.

Not denying he had a good game. Indeed, he was excellent. But he is a limited footballer (like Gibson) and I think our team can only improve by playing the better footballers.

Garner, Turner, Wood, perhaps Harper and McKenzie. We need to have a better look at these guys at senior level.

Not denying he had a good game. Indeed, he was excellent. But he is a limited footballer (like Gibson) and I think our team can only improve by playing the better footballers.
Garner, Wood and Turner have potential, but none are currently better than Nahas.
The big thing that helps Nahas is that he knows how to find the goals.

Calling nahas limited and hearalding harps who couldnt get a kick in a stampede?

Now i have definitely read it all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #28: Robin Nahas - delisted by NM - 34 games for the club - thank you Robin

Back