Past #28: Robin Nahas - delisted by NM - 34 games for the club - thank you Robin

Is Nahas able to be played next week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It will be very interesting what transpires here for NeXT year............you cant have Garner languishing in the VFL.

Why not? We didn't spare Mason Wood, Aaron Black or Majak Daw in acquiring Waite. Nahas has done more than enough imo to justify a spot on our 2016 list.

Garner and Turner are exciting players but at this point still trading off potential.

We know what most weeks we can put in Nahas and free up LT and Boomer to some extent. Plus Robin is a true opportunist which we're not flush with.

Why not? We didn't spare Mason Wood, Aaron Black or Majak Daw in acquiring Waite. Nahas has done more than enough imo to justify a spot on our 2016 list.

Garner and Turner are exciting players but at this point still trading off potential.

We know what most weeks we can put in Nahas and free up LT and Boomer to some extent. Plus Robin is a true opportunist which we're not flush with.
How many do we need ?? Thomas and Boomer (surely he has to play majority of game time in the forward half in his last year)

Majak has been an experiment........the jury is still out there I think.

Its all guess work at this stage but the Nahas decision will be interesting.

How many do we need ?? Thomas and Boomer (surely he has to play majority of game time in the forward half in his last year)

Majak has been an experiment........the jury is still out there I think.

Its all guess work at this stage but the Nahas decision will be interesting.
Whoa whoa whoa, who said its Boomers last year??

I'm a fan of Nahas and right now he is playing his position better than anyone. I really want him to have success with us boy doesn't he deserve it.
Someone else mentioned that he is playing for he's career every week and he knows it aswell. One or two average performances and we have players to take his spot.
But on the weekend he was calm under pressure with no brain fades when the heat is really on.
I can live with him in the best 22 this year finals included.
Garner and Turner can get more experience in the two's and find the form they need.
But i'd give him another year depending how he goes in finals.
Till now he definitely has ticked all the boxes.
Sometimes the footy world can be harsh on players but because of our depth in that position it might work against him imo....

I'm a fan of Nahas and right now he is playing his position better than anyone. I really want him to have success with us boy doesn't he deserve it.
Someone else mentioned that he is playing for he's career every week and he knows it aswell. One or two average performances and we have players to take his spot.
But on the weekend he was calm under pressure with no brain fades when the heat is really on.
I can live with him in the best 22 this year finals included.
Garner and Turner can get more experience in the two's and find the form they need.
But i'd give him another year depending how he goes in finals.
Till now he definitely has ticked all the boxes.
Sometimes the footy world can be harsh on players but because of our depth in that position it might work against him imo....

Exactly the way I feel........but we need to make these harsh decisions.

What the **** does 'very limited footballer' even mean? What a ridiculous concept.

Fact is that Nahas is proving me and a few others correct by firmly - and I mean rock solidly - entrenching himself in our best 22.

Nanas is in our best 22 atm and deserves another year on our list. I like his intensity and does seem to play every game like it's his last.

I think it works to have players battling for positions, if you drop off in form or up not up to it for whatever reason someone else is ready to step in.

Exactly the way I feel........but we need to make these harsh decisions.
Need to make stupid decisions more like it. Regardless of the list nahas plsys untill harper forces the selectors hand with actual performances. Same goes with waite and black.

You dont drop form players for blokes not getting a kick in the magoos unless their names Wayne carey.

Nanas is in our best 22 atm and deserves another year on our list. I like his intensity and does seem to play every game like it's his last.

I think it works to have players battling for positions, if you drop off in form or up not up to it for whatever reason someone else is ready to step in.
old-ladies.jpg

One in each back pocket. Sharp elbows I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. I apologise for wanting him subbed at half time. I was wrong. I think it is one of the reasons why i'm not an AFL coach.

Me too.

Even Orange Peanut little fella looked at me like i had two heads when i was screaming for him to be subbed at end of first quarter

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #28: Robin Nahas - delisted by NM - 34 games for the club - thank you Robin

Back