Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain and Simply..

His not judd therefore he cant get off.

does not make sence...

if you're trying for He's it's a contraction of 'he is'

"his" is possessive.

I'm not having a go, just please fix it in future.

ok thanks mate

It just a joke..

Well Done AFL have a MRP that favours player great work.

Treat all players fairly, Judd Gets OFF For something Jeff Farmer got 6 weeks for.
Dont mean to be picky, but

Judd: Umpire said he didn't do it. Brown said he didn't do it. Doctor gave evidence that there was no physical evidence of damage to the face or eye.

Farmer: Pratt said he did it. Doctor gave evidence of damage to the eye.
(Farmer was actually offered 4 weeks, which was upgraded to 6 weeks when he contested it and was found guilty, due to his bad record and no early plea.)

I dont know why people are even comparing the two incidents.

Video shows sam mitchel pointing at judd when judd had his fingers in browns eyes. Eye gouging doesnt need to be forceful for it to be reportable. Stick your fingers in your eyes for a moment or 2 and see if you feel pain.

Anyway, now id rather belt the W.Coast more than ever. They have nothing to complain other than they got beaten by the eventual premiers of 07.

Where's pharro now? I think he owes me " Keep it down quote"

Some players are more equal than others in the JFL.

C'mon Scotty, it's not like you to get to the level of our so called teenage club.

How can we be complaining about Harvey's appeal being dismissed if we haven't even seen the friggin incident? Just because he is a North player, doesn't mean he didn't do something wrong.

All I care about is that he is playing and as far as the points going towards his record, it shouldn't prove a problem as he isn't the type of player to go up frequently anyway.

As for Judd, yes there was some inconsistency there. His act was identical to Holland's IMO, for which he got a reprimand, which in Judd's case would have resulted in a week's suspension. But with Rawlings's record on him, I am happy to go into the game with their captain playing.

Bottom line is, we all know it, our two key games before the break are St Kilda and Adelaide. They are the ones we must try and win. West Coast game is a test. As much as we'd like a fairy tale, it's not likely and I won't lose any sleep if we lose.

Harvey punched him in the stomach. G overplayed it, but he did it. I guess they went off umpire evidence - a reprimand is fair enough.

And Judd should have got off.

The tribunal got it right.

I loved his explosive pace and run with the ball, the ability to get away from his opponent to create a lose man to go through and his ability to create goals today. However above all i loved his intensity not only on the ball but the man today and this shows with his amount of tackles (5 which is great for a bloke who is a noted tackler) also his pressure when he didnt have the ball was enourmous and just as big part of our win as the flashy stuff...

Good Work Boomer...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will win the Brownlow by a record margin.

I loved his explosive pace and run with the ball, the ability to get away from his opponent to create a lose man to go through and his ability to create goals today. However above all i loved his intensity not only on the ball but the man today and this shows with his amount of tackles (5 which is great for a bloke who is a noted tackler) also his pressure when he didnt have the ball was enourmous and just as big part of our win as the flashy stuff...

Good Work Boomer...

Interesting that you mention this HeLMie. Very intelligent post.

I still think that the team is responding to the attacking "move forward" gameplan that needs the prime movers to cliick and add linking to make it all come together. Edwards has also played a BIG PART in the 7-4 start. Boomer barely stuffs up, that's why he looks great & dangerous. :thumbsu:

Boomer is just playing like he is immensely enjoying football at the moment, and Laidley seems to be getting the best ouf of him.

Is there a way you can put money on which player will poll the most Brownlow votes from a club? Because i'd put the house on Boomer.

Boomer is just playing like he is immensely enjoying football at the moment, and Laidley seems to be getting the best ouf of him.

Is there a way you can put money on which player will poll the most Brownlow votes from a club? Because i'd put the house on Boomer.

Yeah there is this option, though i don't think the prices are released until after the final home and away round...

Boomer is kicking butt and he is playing the role of 2 players.He is doing his job and wells job great gut running,super skills and great leadership.
Kepp it up boomer.

role of 2 players???

phback.jpg

P.E. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back