Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

whats you guys thoughts on how much pickett's worth. because if its 2 firsts and maybe a second. that leaves 2 first and a second for bolton.

i imagine freo would like some early thirds back or maybe a second. is this acceptable for you?
We have two of your picks one a 2nd and one a 3rd so I am sure they are working something out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah,

freo have 9,10, 17 (but tied to ports finish so probs not 17), 21, future first, future second

that a lot to play with for bolton and pickett. but it essentially rules out baker and warner. freo may well go this route as we have some exciting NGAs in future seasons.
Freo now have
10 , 11 , 18 and i have no idea where you got 21 but its 28 that will drift to 33

with Bolton & Pickett your F1 will be 17+ and F2 nearly 40

Its really not that great a hand

whats you guys thoughts on how much pickett's worth. because if its 2 firsts and maybe a second. that leaves 2 first and a second for bolton.

i imagine freo would like some early thirds back or maybe a second. is this acceptable for you?
We dont care what pickett is worth thats a freo problem

Shai is worth your 3 x 1st rounders

If we don't get the right offer he stays. Pure and simple. That's the position we must take for both Bolton and Rioli. There is no point frothing over unproven kids. These 2 are current proven stars.

In regards to Noble and Kozi Pickett I wouldn't put it past other teams to be trying to use these situations as a method to bring the trade value down.

Daniel Rioli is a minimum pick 6 plus another late second rounder with us trading later picks back their way.

Bolton is worth 2 first round pick inside 15. Otherwise 1 pick inside top 5 and then an late first round or early second round.

Now Yze might desperately want to move these guys on to start fresh (rumoured to be the case). Bad luck Yze this decision cannot be your decision. If either of these players need to stay because to offer is not enough you have to suck it up buddy...

Stay strong Tigers. We are only asking for the reasonable trade value.

If we don't get the right offer he stays. Pure and simple. That's the position we must take for both Bolton and Rioli. There is no point frothing over unproven kids. These 2 are current proven stars.

In regards to Noble and Kozi Pickett I wouldn't put it past other teams to be trying to use these situations as a method to bring the trade value down.

Daniel Rioli is a minimum pick 6 plus another late second rounder with us trading later picks back their way.

Bolton is worth 2 first round pick inside 15. Otherwise 1 pick inside top 5 and then an late first round or early second round.

Now Yze might desperately want to move these guys on to start fresh (rumoured to be the case). Bad luck Yze this decision cannot be your decision. If either of these players need to stay because to offer is not enough you have to suck it up buddy...

Stay strong Tigers. We are only asking for the reasonable trade value.

If it’s not partly Yzes decision than who’s? Yours?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

once they taste success then its hard to go to the shit that we are atm.

TBO i am struggling with it,

Im having a hard time just thinking about watching TT and Hopper, maybe graham, an undercooked prestia/lynch and mac run out next year. no wonder players are retiring or requesting a trade.
I saw this last year and spoke about it, over and over and I still cant get it out of my system.
Only watching the kids gives me some sense of joy.
It’s ****ing depressing seeing these names on our list barring Lynch. I’m still sceptical whether Lynch can recapture his health again and be anything close to the player he was. I’m giving up if all the mids you’ve listed are starting next year as they have as much future to us as Rev milk in my refrigerator.

Nope, but what is strange is that Bolton's agent most likely affirmed that he could get there after talking to freo and WCE. If the clubs backflip on this and go for Kozie it hangs his client out to dry.

Bolton is made to look like he is crawling back after the deal couldn't get done after all of his friends bounced is a bad look.
100% nailed it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back