Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo board is hilarious

Completely delusional

They have come to the conclusion, that not only will they ONLY give 9 and 16, but WE will be giving them 29 back as well

They are in for some fun over the next couple of weeks lol
In before we do

Yep they're cherry picking examples like Dylan Shiels moving from GWS to Ess for a 1st rounder despite being AA (was AA the year prior though, not the year of).

I tried to point out that the trading landscape has changed and established players IMO are worth more in picks these days but oh well.

With Baker, Rioli & Graham going...

I want to keep Bolton, if we don't get 9 and 10.

Depends on what we get for Baker & Rioli though. I really do hope we get pick 6 and at least a 2nd round for Rioli and also pick 13 for Baker.

Then I don't care if we decide to keep Bolton, however i agree, even IMO pick 9 & 10 is shit. Surely Freo can get creative to improve those picks up the order.

Depends on what we get for Baker & Rioli though. I really do hope we get pick 6 and at least a 2nd round for Rioli and also pick 13 for Baker.

Then I don't care if we decide to keep Bolton, however i agree, even IMO pick 9 & 10 is shit. Surely Freo can get creative to improve those picks up the order.
9/10 is decent and compares pretty well to the market ,,,what we give for TT , 12 and 20 wasn’t it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo board is hilarious

Completely delusional

They have come to the conclusion, that not only will they ONLY give 9 and 16, but WE will be giving them 29 back as well

They are in for some fun over the next couple of weeks lol
And pay 50% of his salary

The melts are going to be GOLD

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back