Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

AT LEAST THEY CAN SAY THANKS...sorry about the caps I am very dissapointed in the way this has turned out, now we have to screw the other clubs its a business, we made these blokes they didnt make us
He cant really do that as he has not been traded and is contracted
Could easily fall through and be back at Richmond if it didnt get done

Would be a shit look saying goodbye whilst contracted and nothing done

Bolton like Rioli know they could come back and play for RFC later if they go.

It is not like we hang players out to dry

If I run into Bolton later and and he is at a WA club I will still shake his hand as a RFC fan and if I am in a pub I will buy him a beer
Unlike that creep Ottens, can't see Bolton or Rioli ever not being a Tiger at heart.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app

He cant really do that as he has not been traded and is contracted
Could easily fall through and be back at Richmond if it didnt get done

Would be a shit look saying goodbye whilst contracted and nothing done
agree but still thanking club would be great and humble

If I run into Bolton later and and he is at a WA club I will still shake his hand as a RFC fan and if I am in a pub I will buy him a beer
1000007332.jpg

Pick 3 here we come.
It's happening.gif
View attachment 2129892

It won't be pick 3, already been reported here that if they make a play for Bolton, they will split pick 3 for 2 first round picks, use the highest pick to trade for Bolton (with another pick) and then keep the other 1st round pick for a draftee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It won't be pick 3, already been reported here that if they make a play for Bolton, they will split pick 3 for 2 first round picks, use the highest pick to trade for Bolton (with another pick) and then keep the other 1st round pick for a draftee.

With who ? no once else has 2 1st rounders apart from GC & Freo.

GC - 6 & 12? - We will get pick 6 for Rioli
Freo - 9 & 10 - why wouldn't they just swap for Bolton ?

With who ? no once else has 2 1st rounders apart from GC & Freo.

GC - 6 & 12? - We will get pick 6 for Rioli
Freo - 9 & 10 - why wouldn't they just swap for Bolton ?
Who knows but they arent swapping pick 3 for Bolton, Don Pyke has already come out and said they wont be selling the farm for established players and will seek to draft more quality young players.

So we can get the idea out of our heads that we can get pick 3 for Botlon. Not happening.

Who knows but they arent swapping pick 3 for Bolton, Don Pyke has already come out and said they wont be selling the farm for established players and will seek to draft more quality young players.

So we can get the idea out of our heads that we can get pick 3 for Botlon. Not happening.
Then they ain't getting Bolton, simples.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back