Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Giamatti Pipe GIF by Focus Features

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By craft I meant ability to follow him to different positions and carry the tag.
I asked you twice how he went against Oliver in the GDT. You shirked it. So again, how did he go?

I asked you twice how he went against Oliver in the GDT. You shirked it. So again, how did he go?
Three comments in the GDT all questioning why are we tagging Oliver? Can’t handle that Phillips has had two good weeks. His posting history suggests there is something personal towards Phillips.

Three comments in the GDT all questioning why are we tagging Oliver? Can’t handle that Phillips has had two good weeks. His posting history suggests there is something personal towards Phillips.
30% of all total posts in the Will Phillips thread.

****wit.

So we paid pick 3 for a tagger. Who cares? We certainly can’t let this guy walk out cheap from our club this year.
Oh he's far more that that. He'll get to a point where he will be able to tag AND express his own game, which is real class. Due to his fitness deficiencies to date he hasn't been able to play as a free wheeling mid and the tagging has given him a structure to work with and a task to focus on. And Will will do whatever is asked of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back