Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - revives his career w/ B2B tagging performances vs NDaicos vs CFC & COliver (10d) vs MFC

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s done this at an elite level since day one.

His tricks arent flashy but theyre very good at winning or retaining posession.
He's had the tough Rd through COVID illness and injury.. he often dominated in a midfield that had Rowell and Anderson . completely out playing them..no tank issues there...we've seen glimpses of what he can do...given the chance he will answer the critics. .can play

Want him to go to war against Libba today - he’s their extractor
Libba will be a potential problem for us, wardlaw being in would have countered him somewhat, i still reckon will to bigears, traloar given space becomes a lot more dameging, tends to tidy up his disposal hiven a milisecond more time, libba tends to do what libba does regardless so theres more upside to impede treloar.

Oliver never needed a tag. He did do a good job on him but do you think he'd stop 2022 Oliver? Certainly not hardship, this time last year he played two good games in a row and you were one of the fools saying he's our next captain!!!! Real test will be against the bont.
Another Junk yard that hasn't aged well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t impact the contest much today, tag don’t have an impact either. Looked slow around the contest and had an almost game with his kicks inside 50.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Don’t impact the contest much today, tag don’t have an impact either. Looked slow around the contest and had an almost game with his kicks inside 50.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Whole midifeld except Big X got the shit beat out of them today. Grading on a curve then Will is an easy pass.

Wasn’t as impactful as previous weeks but burst runners like Treloar aren’t his best match up. Still kept him to his lowest posession tally for the year. His previous worst was 27 disposals.
Was important that the run of Treloar didn't release others too. I give the edge to Treloar but Whil Phil played his role.

He gets either Anderson or Flanders, and Rowell will try and quell LDUs' influence. It's up to Jy and Tom to pull finger and win ball.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

GW’s concussion is unbelievably bad timing.

He’s pretty much the kryptonite to both Rowell and Libba.

There’s not two better matchups getting around for them than GW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back