Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Simpkin is a shit footballer, not good enough to tie Phillips laces

Wouldn't mind if both were out. Forever more will be limited footballers.

If Simpkin simplified his game a little, he could be a good asset to that midfield, but he just constantly over estimates his ability

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The obsession with this guy who has shown to be a good role player at best is amazing. Neither here nor there with him but don’t expect him to become Tom Mitchell or anything, just doesn’t have the power and pace the elite have.

giantroo

You wouldn't happen to have the footage of Wil's ' run' through the centre,
thanks in adavance
Whilst you are at it GR post Simpkins horrible inside 50 that was slinged down the other end for a Geelong goal because the spud can’t find an open man screaming for the ball. Simpkin plays with his eyes closed, Phillips does not.

Simpkin 150 games of experience
Phillips 40 games.

giantroo

You wouldn't happen to have the footage of Wil's ' run' through the centre,
thanks in adavance

This wasn't as bad as some people made out. He was chased down by Geelong's fastest player, and still managed to get the kick off.

Nah DuckYeah I just want you to explain Phillip as his turn of pace, I actually thought the rank arena and my 1G internet connection had finally given up the ghost.
He was caught, jy is caught constantly. Not sure what the deal is here. The moment you are talking about with Will, he wasn’t running at full pace. He coasted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back