Game Day 2nd Elimination Final, 2020: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm on Straddie, about 40km as the crow flies to the gabba. Couldn't get out of work tonight so unfortunately can't go to the game. Now i just find out the shi**y little backroom tv i had planned to hide in front of at work is cactus. I must have been a naughty boy, a very naughty little boy. FML.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finnis on 774 ABC right now, says he’d like to see anyone get in front of him, when asked this question about the rumours about Hanners. Didn’t answer straight out that he’s playing, but seemed to laugh it off.

I'm still feeling calm as. It's totally abnormal for me. I'm going to take the dog for a walk and buy some beers and settle in a good game. If we fall over we at least achieved way more than I expected. Pessimism should be taught in schools, you can never be disappointed if you think everything will turn to sh*t before it even happens.
Maybe don't post till tomorrow if we lose. Somehow I think you might lose the serene vibe that's washed over you pre-game. Better to end on a good note if in fact we do. :cool:

I tipped Geelong and Richmond to win easily and I’ve been calling Port and Brisbane imposters all year.
I still thing Brisbane are imposters but I think Port will win it with their hard physical game.

I did the opposite, i tipped Port and brisbane, . I thinkk Geelong is too old and Port would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back