Game Day 2nd Elimination Final, 2020: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonjour from France! I just got up ready to head to by brother in law's place to start a day of moving house. Can't watch the game will probably catch bits of it here and there.

Go Saints, let's see the very best we've got today from the first bounce til the final siren! Smash em!

It's probably false but i'm going to panic until the ball is bounced anyway.

I'm sure it's false but if true and no Sav I'd love Ratts to bring in Marsh and ask him to do a rock hard tag on Bont, ie shadow him literally every step of the ground. Would either be hailed as complete genius or total madness depending on outcome.

Get around me

axASaYY.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something to fill in the time...

Name a player who played for both Footscray and the Saints who you would want playing for us this arvo...

I’ll start with Stephen Powell. We never lost when he was selected. Gun on baller.. I’m not sure what happened to him.

Name a player who played for both Footscray and the Saints who you would want playing for us this arvo...

I’ll start with Stephen Powell. We never lost when he was selected. Gun on baller.. I’m not sure what happened to him.
Winmar.

On DUB-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nicky Winmar

Shane Birss

Waiting for a kettle to boil, watching the grass grow, waiting for paint to dry

....and bloody waiting for our first final in 9 years at 4:30 pm.........🥴

Darren Davies.

P

Prob no room for Farren Ray

I'm been able to keep myself busy all day.

Just sat down for the first time and the nerves are starting to hit.

Can't wait!!

Me too, but this final hour and a half will be a killer. Keep checking to see if my watch has stopped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back