Game Day 2nd Elimination Final, 2020: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fu** I'm nervous. I remember this feeling

Having a hangover from drinking last night it's hard to tell if I'm feeling sick with nerves or just feeling sick, probably a bit of both.

The best way to cure that is to start drinking again but if I started now I'd be a write off by the time the game starts.

Being our first final in 9 years I'd like to be able to remember the game, if we win anyway, if we lose I'd probably prefer to forget it.

I'm pretty zen again like I was against GWS. If we win it will be huge, if we don't it's probably still close to an A season. To make finals with the age of the backline, a cobbled together midfield with our tagger turning into a gun, a one legged old warrior that gets wheeled out for battles, manic HBF turned mid, Sincs who lets face it was delisted in most people's minds and Seb Ross who some seem to think would be less liability if he didn't exist. We have a one man tall forward line playing his first season. It's some kind of Satanic alchemy I tells ya.

It's an excellent effort and a testament to the players and Ratts coaching. I will be gutted if we lose and think we have more in the tank if we do win, but before I get trigged I have to say they have done really well to get here.
I'm highly strung and on edge and if we lose i'm going to melt like never before it will be a waste of a year and I will want players and coaches sacked and a new board put in.
And when George puts me on a ban i'm going to send him nasty messages on his pm

I'm highly strung and on edge and if we lose i'm going to melt like never before it will be a waste of a year and I will want players and coaches sacked and a new board put in.

Spot on. 4.40 game time leaves far too long for the nerves to build. My missus is already annoyed from me pacing around. Unfortunately she's one of 5 girls, the other 4 are at the game. Quasi dogs supporters, Queensland's though so it doesn't count

I have this strange feeling it will be a draw for some reason, don’t know why. Hope we get up in extra time! I found my old saints guernsey from about 2010 this morning, the one with black cuffs & collar. Is that a good omen or not seeing as we would have been wearing that one last time we played finals? Anyway game day is here, GO YOU SAINTERS!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You‘re drinking it wrong, maybe a shandy in a pony would be better 😉.

Seriously you might smash an ice cold one but that’s it, they’re meant to be poured into a glass and shared.

Hey Yawkey, is your surname Storm by any chance?

I'm still feeling calm as. It's totally abnormal for me. I'm going to take the dog for a walk and buy some beers and settle in a good game. If we fall over we at least achieved way more than I expected. Pessimism should be taught in schools, you can never be disappointed if you think everything will turn to shit before it even happens.

I have this strange feeling it will be a draw for some reason, don’t know why. Hope we get up in extra time! I found my old saints guernsey from about 2010 this morning, the one with black cuffs & collar. Is that a good omen or not seeing as we would have been wearing that one last time we played finals? Anyway game day is here, GO YOU SAINTERS!!!
Well that’s quite specific
Would go through if that were the case??

So same, same 🤣

I feel like Marshall is key today. They don't really have a match up for him.

Someone said Paddy hasn't won a final. I reckon the old warrior will step up and carry us on his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back