Preview 2nd Elimination Final, 2023: St.Kilda v GWS - MCG, Saturday 9th September, 3:20PM AEST *WEBSTER 150TH* *BATTLE 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 85 86.7%
  • Giants

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine finally but what an absolutely shit system. 45 minutes of sitting waiting while that ****ing thing gave me epilepsy. Went out the room at one point, came back and it had loaded only for it to cancel and start over when putting in the credit card because I timed it out. I was ready to drive to Hampton to use the ticket desk there. Not even sure what ticket I got in the end. At least I got some.

Section M30. Was going to get some cat 6 tickets but they seemed to be all gone when i got in to buy about 15 minutes after open so opted for the cat 5 jobs at $75 a pop.

I seem to be behind a goal. Probably sitting with the three GWS supporters.

I got N53, absolutely no idea what that means or if it’s any good, just happy to be there! Looking at the map it’s on level 2, half forward/50arc area.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I haven't been to the G for ages. Would like to get tickets at one of the top bays on Level 3 (or 4), basically the top level so its undercover (going with a young'in). I can't see any of the bays at the top for sale. Are those only released later or all sold out?

They sent out the numbers in an email on Monday.

Have you tried the barcode number on the membership card? Thats different than the membership ID used to log onto the club website.

Did you get an email a couple of days ago with the number in the middle of it?

Nah I didn't get any e-mails unfortunately.
Finally got out of my meetings, rushed home to get my membership barcode aaaaand member tickets are no longer on sale.

Bugger

Try again at 3pm I guess

Got mine finally but what an absolutely s*t system. 45 minutes of sitting waiting while that ****** thing gave me epilepsy. Went out the room at one point, came back and it had loaded only for it to cancel and start over when putting in the credit card because I timed it out. I was ready to drive to Hampton to use the ticket desk there. Not even sure what ticket I got in the end. At least I got some.
You got a ticket to Carlton v Sydney. Congratulations!

They sent out the numbers in an email on Monday.

Have you tried the barcode number on the membership card? Thats different than the membership ID used to log onto the club website.

The booking number for our 5 tickets is just the barcode number printed on your normal membership card.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah I didn't get any e-mails unfortunately.
Finally got out of my meetings, rushed home to get my membership barcode aaaaand member tickets are no longer on sale.

Bugger

Try again at 3pm I guess

Well at least wea re only playing GWS, so should be ample tickets left. So just as well we are not playing the Pies.

Turnovers aren’t all about intercept marking though
Considering we give up more intercept marks than any other team in the comp and coming up against Sam Taylor and the 2 metre tall Keefe with max king the only true tall target, I would think it is the biggest challenge our Forward line faces. I am not sure Cooper will have an impact on the game matched up on who ever doesn’t go to king. Idon will go to Membrey. They also play Haynes as the sub.

Sharman can only go to the interceptor if we have enough to occupy the other tall defenders. It is not something we can just chose to do because we feel like it without thinking about matchups.

Im between pocket and flank but had to pick which team i was a member of before picking my ticket.

Me too. They charged me twice and I've just spent another half an hour trying to work out how to get it back. That's $150 bucks down the toilet. Sent a form but doubt I'll see it again.

Considering we give up more intercept marks than any other team in the comp and coming up against Sam Taylor and the 2 metre tall Keefe with max king the only true tall target, I would think it is the biggest challenge our Forward line faces. I am not sure Cooper will have an impact on the game matched up on who ever doesn’t go to king. Idon will go to Membrey. They also play Haynes as the sub.

Sharman can only go to the interceptor if we have enough to occupy the other tall defenders. It is not something we can just chose to do because we feel like it without thinking about matchups.

Keefe has been playing forward I think? Also Taylor is highly doubtful.

Also Taylor is highly doubtful.
How is his hammy going?

May need for Carl Spackler to pay him a visit

14e982c6-a412-4348-9d25-75ca27a6baed_text.gif

Amazing and puts into perspective to see a big amount of people on here excited to go to their first Saints final ever. Shows what a cluster **** the last decade has been. Very lucky to grow up in the 90's and 00's to have been to many big Saints finals at the G, even some good memories in some of them! Wrapped for everyone, hopefully it's a big celebration.

I got N53, absolutely no idea what that means or if it’s any good, just happy to be there! Looking at the map it’s on level 2, half forward/50arc area.

Level 2 in the Olympic Stand. Right behind is a bar

Amazing and puts into perspective to see a big amount of people on here excited to go to their first Saints final ever. Shows what a cluster * the last decade has been. Very lucky to grow up in the 90's and 00's to have been to many big Saints finals at the G, even some good memories in some of them! Wrapped for everyone, hopefully it's a big celebration.
I was like 24 the last final i went to for the Saints.

Im now 36 with a kid and another 2 on the way.

It genuinely feels like another lifetime, im even happy its a daygame so ill be home at a reasonable time and wont be hungover Sunday.

Look up MCG seating map and it will show where you are sitting

You can check here: Find my seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back