Preview 2nd Elimination Final, 2023: St.Kilda v GWS - MCG, Saturday 9th September, 3:20PM AEST *WEBSTER 150TH* *BATTLE 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 85 86.7%
  • Giants

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes looks like all the Level 2 seats offered at present are the behind the goals ones. So "best available" is a lie, as most people would rate closest to the wing as better than behind goals.

I tried both C1 and best available and could only get N1. So switch to Cat 2 (level 1) which was at least HFF.

Ticketmaster are just flogging off the "worst available" first.
It’s weird because sometimes you can choose can’t you?

Level 2 row g N55

Yeaah baby

I was level 2 behind goals

Thought about it later and went naaahhhh. Went back in and now am level 1 in a much better spot.

Gotta try and get a refund for the first ones lol. I selected refundable tickets so will hopefully be cool.

My 11 year old son has never really wanted to go to a game but he's coming to this one. Can't wait.

Absolute shithouse system by Ticketek.

Managed to get in on my laptop after waiting 3 minutes while my phone is still in queue.

Regardless on the wing to watch the game

Was too young to see the finals in 09/10 so this is my first game of the finals.

Go you Sainters.
Same, very keen to see my first final live... 2020 was exciting enough even from the living room. I imagine there will be a whole generation of Saints fans in the same boat

The fact that gws are the best turnover team in the comp right now makes their tall backs a worry. I think we might give up an obscene amount of intercept marks if we go in with King, Sharman and Membrey as our tall options. Sharman may have to miss for one of Hayes or Caminiti due to matchups. Would be stiff and a bitter pill to swallow for Sharman.
Turnovers aren’t all about intercept marking though

The fact that MCC members can get tickets before club members is a joke.

Thanks for holding on while I got my tix EcoDec!

Locked & loaded in the members, will get there at gate opening to grab a prime spot.

Have to wait til tomorrow to book lunch in the Stynes Grill for a tomahawk steak & bottle of Heathcote to celebrate a return to Finals Footy!

Saaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnntttteeeeerrrrssssss!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for holding on while I got my tix EcoDec!

Locked & loaded in the members, will get there at gate opening to grab a prime spot.

Have to wait til tomorrow to book lunch in the Stynes Grill for a tomahawk steak & bottle of Heathcote to celebrate a return to Finals Footy!

Saaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnntttteeeeerrrrssssss!
I got mine within minutes. N29

Gotta remember to click the map in the bay of choice. M13, second row off the fence. Hopefully no rain. If you need cover I think you want row AA or further back.
Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back