Votes: 28 17.7%
  • Why is this even a question?

Votes: 24 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG ultimate troll victory!!!

Everyone hates us and I am loving it!

See you in Sydney campaigners!!

Not me I thought you guys were awesome and sent a nice post recently.
Well done on your great win and I hope you beat GWS;
then I can watch my fave Sammy Mitchell in the prelim and cheer loudly for the eagles and I'm a
hawk through and through.....Go Eagles Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't be ever happier with the talk all over Shuey and the high tackle. What impact does Dixon have in this game without the umpires? None.

What impact does Dixon have in this game without the umpires? None.

Easiy the best forward of the night Wade.

9 shots at goal, if he makes it 5.4 instead of 3.6 he is the game winner. Took the game by the scruff of the neck.

Couldn't be ever happier with the talk all over Shuey and the high tackle. What impact does Dixon have in this game without the umpires? None.

Mate, there was an out on the full that you guys weren't paid and all season Drew would have had a free reversal. I don't think he should even of given one away as it was contact in play. People have the memory of goldfish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They got a pretty sweet ride in extra time, also that out of bounds just before full time was crap. Head high was there, it was a part of the same movement.

tenor.gif

Me right now

Seriously guys and gals, that was f**king amazing. Words do not do this game justice, I'm so glad I was watching. Congrats on the win WEagles, well, well deserved. This is what finals is about :thumbsu::footy:

I didn't think it was a free kick (FTR, I thought it was a duck that forced the arm to go high) for the many reasons listed by commentators ardently against it but that doesn't change the fact Shuey still had to execute in a pressure cooker after the siren.

A good win away from home but I can't help but feel this is wallpapering over the cracks with West Coast.

We just won a final champ!
I didn't think it was a free kick (FTR, I thought it was a duck that forced the arm to go high) for the many reasons listed by commentators ardently against it but that doesn't change the fact Shuey still had to execute in a pressure cooker after the siren.

A good win away from home but I can't help but feel this is wallpapering over the cracks with West Coast.

Wallpapering over being at worst, a top 6 team?!?

We led for 75% plus of the game, whilst not playing to our full potential.

Enjoy the win for what it is, and stop being such a negative a-hole ;)

Back