Preview 2nd Prelim Final Geelong v Brisbane Sat Sept 21 2024 515pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t find anything, but Holmes still training makes me think it may be a flu or something.

Max Holmes Flu Game Incoming
Some pseudoephedrine + a couple of Jack Daniel’s + he’ll be flying!

Just Jokes

Gastro has been going around Geelong for a week or more it's the reason the footy club requested the navy blue shorts for tomorrow night.You believe that :D
NSIS 😳

Perhaps some Imodium would be more helpful 😊

Imodium acceptable to ASADA prior to + during game.

🛑🚫💩🚫🛑

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno if its just me, but I feel like there is too much optimism for the Cats

I'm sure you said the same thing last week.

Why wouldn't there be optimism? It's a prelim, both sides have done well to get here, why wouldn't there be positivity about both side's chances?

Regardless of what is said externally, the messaging will be far different internally at the club, you can guarantee that.

I'm sure you said the same thing last week.

Why wouldn't there be optimism? It's a prelim, both sides have done well to get here, why wouldn't there be positivity about both side's chances?

Regardless of what is said externally, the messaging will be far different internally at the club, you can guarantee that.

Probably due to what has happened in years gone by, 22 aside
The odds of getting Brisbane for a 3rd time in a row
Have we flattered ourselves in to a false sense of security due to the Port game

I'unno

Dunno if its just me, but I feel like there is too much optimism for the Cats
Agree with one of your previous posts about keeping calm + respecting the opposition team, or similar.

So just put together the total experience levels for both named sides

Total cumulative experience shows that Brisbane's experience levels start higher than ours at the bottom level of their list. You can see how much more linear their experience curve is, suggesting the numbers aren't hugely favouring a specific age group.

image002.png

The least experienced of their named players is Logan Morris who would be 3rd least on our list but also youngest by 2 years.

Player by player their experience ranking stays ahead of ours right up to the 8 most experienced players.

image001 (1).png

The ages of the list have a comparable mid section, but our youth is older and our older players are substantially older.

image003.png

What I'm getting at is that we may be older but they're more experienced right up to the last handful where we have a pocket of blokes with a bunch more games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2nd Prelim Final Geelong v Brisbane Sat Sept 21 2024 515pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back