Game Day Rd 24 Geelong v West Coast Sat Aug 23 2024 145pm GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They've beaten us in the second half.

I don't care that we are 90 up... It's very ordinary.

Imagine Port and GWS lose and we finish missing 2nd because West Coast smoked us at home in the last half.

Below average effort... We needed killer instinct and went soft on them.

Couldn't be more disappointed in that second half.
Absolute shithouse effort
FFS a dead rubber game with top 4 secured

And you’re melting over that? I would rather they take it easy with bigger fish to fry

168 points…pull your head in

This is what we need.

Also, it's silly to bemoan a 100pt win, people. We're in the top 4. The double chance is more than enough to give us a chance to get it done.

It is but 3 mcg finals was preferable which is why last week sucks.

if if we win in sydney week 1 i think we will win the flag but if not we wont. Its huge.

They've beaten us in the second half.

I don't care that we are 90 up... It's very ordinary.

Imagine Port and GWS lose and we finish missing 2nd because West Coast smoked us at home in the last half.

Below average effort... We needed killer instinct and went soft on them.

7 points isn't being smoked

Frustrating to not hold the 100pt lead, but being 2 down on the bench since the second quarter, it's not surprising we played a bit more within ourselves that second half

And you’re melting over that? I would rather they take it easy with bigger fish to fry

Its more the missed opportunity of 2nd.
From there a GF is a 9/10 chance travelling now its probably a 7/10.

That said sydney are as gettable as a top team has been in years.

Lol nice melt.
Yeah, we had second spot in our grasp if we kept our foot down, not even so much kicking a massive score but restricting the eagles score.
They kicked 9 goals to 8 in the second half, and second spot is gone.
Typical drop in intensity in the second half which is something that is happening far too often lately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 points isn't being smoked

Frustrating to not hold the 100pt lead, but being 2 down on the bench since the second quarter, it's not surprising we played a bit more within ourselves that second half

Thats true but we really needed the extra 6 goals after half time. Shows how crucial stewart is.

GO here

Go Catters

Lol nice melt.
Yeah, we had second spot in our grasp if we kept our foot down, not even so much kicking a massive score but restricting the eagles score.
They kicked 9 goals to 8 in the second half, and second spot is gone.
Typical drop in intensity in the second half which is something that is happening far too often lately.

2nd spot was always reliant on other results - it wasn't as simple as winning today and we magically finish second

There's been other matches outside of this one that have cost us more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back