Preview 2nd Qualifying Final: Brisbane V Richmond @ Gabba, 02/10/2020 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree that Chol was not great last game but we need the height so that Andrews has to make a choice between sticking with his man or going the intercept.

Right call IMO

Feel for Jack Ross - reckon he is just starting to feel like he belongs.
But no other option though....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand Richmond want Chol to support Nank in the ruck.
I have watched Chol contest ruck contests and he is shit scared of getting injured.
Watched his performance against Adelaide he was playing from behind in every contest.
We won the 2017 Premiership with one recognized ruckman.

C
Caddy 2 goals V Adelaide ..But went missing for large slabs of the game...we know he can deliver...but this year Cads has been so so...let’s all admit that ....he is a much better player normally
Caddy was injured and played out the game. I think Caddy could still be injured he didn't train.

Yeah Caddy was pretty sore that game I was surprised he came back out after half time.
I’d love to have him in over Chol but if he’s not fit then up you step Marbs.

Hopefully, Chol got a rocket from the coaches. I trust them to have made the right decision. I suspect they would have made it very clear that he needs to use his body and show some aggression otherwise he has absolutely no chance of playing in a premiership side this year.

If caddy is out injured then why was he labelled as omitted?
He was dropped which I don’t agree with.
BUT...Martin playing forward will give Fagan nightmares tonight. If he does get any sleep, which is doubtful, he will have to change his sheets several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back