Game Day 2nd Semi Final, 2020: Richmond v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely giving it to all my tigers mates, zero pressure on us. Loaded up on multis with saints legs and going to thoroughly enjoy tonight.
Butler most goals as a middle finger to his old club
Steele most touches in response to a quiet one last week
Saints 1-39 winners.
So proud of the lads and club in this especially trying year - the bond these guys must have and culture they are brewing is amazing.

Forget the $4 - I’ve had $10 on the over 39 - currently a massive $36. Really think we can expose this lot tonight.

Also, and with respect to the “ house money” crew, I for one will be real shitty if we don’t win tonight. Now that we are here I want to win the whole damn thing. No guarantees we will be playing finals again next year. While we have had a good year to date, good is not good enough for me. Like others, I saw us fall short in 71, 97, 09, 10. Screw second. Screw good enough to get there.

I want a trophy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I've said it before that these chances don't come around that often, not for this club anyway, it's been 9 years since we played finals and 10 years since we won a final so we need to make the most of this chance tonight and not just be content to have made it this far as we may not get a chance like this for another 10 years.

This scene from Dead Poets Society has always stuck with me since I watched it as a teenager and was something that motivated me when I played in finals.

Teams announced:
4 pack of Ballistic Beer co. Hawaiian Haze
4 pack of Biggie Juice
2 Stone & Wood left over

But what have you got to drink in the 2nd half?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got a text from my Ratts conection , word is the boys are really pumped and excited , seems they are really embracing the challenge and will give it everything , fingers crossed we are still live next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back