WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

'Bushrangers' is growing on me.

But weren't they more prevalent in Northern Vic rather than NSW.

Pioneers maybe?

Colours will be light blue & dark blue - keeping it as close as possible to NSW Rl origin jersey will be a winner and help people identify with the club.
I like panels (St K) but with just the 2 blues - light blue jumper with a centre dark blue panel, dark blue trim / number, shorts & socks.

Ned Kelly was in northern Victoria, but there were lots more bushrangers than just Ned. Most of the bushrangers were escaped criminals and far more criminals were send to Sydney than northern victoria. Sydney had quite a few interesting ones.

Here's a design.

Untitled-9-3.jpg

I would still like to have a traditional looking WS logo on the front in white, but i'm not that good.

'Bushrangers' is growing on me.

But weren't they more prevalent in Northern Vic rather than NSW.

Pioneers maybe?

Colours will be light blue & dark blue - keeping it as close as possible to NSW Rl origin jersey will be a winner and help people identify with the club.
I like panels (St K) but with just the 2 blues - light blue jumper with a centre dark blue panel, dark blue trim / number, shorts & socks.

I'm the Pioneer for the Pioneers. Love it. If Gold Coast are to be the sharks I would want at least one NSW/QLD team to have a name other than another animal name.

Couldn't agree more with the colours. Powder blue and Dark Navy blue with white trimmings for a real NSW look. Navy blue for the shorts and player number. I don't like Didakas colours sky blue needs to be like Man City sky blue and Navy Blue needs to be like Carlton and Geelong.

I'm the Pioneer for the Pioneers. Love it. If Gold Coast are to be the sharks I would want at least one NSW/QLD team to have a name other than another animal name.
If you think Pioneers is so good, can you design a guernsey or a logo to show the relationship with Pioneers. My point is people (especially kids) are going to sit back and say to themselves "What does Pioneers mean?"

A little bit as a trim is fine. They obviousy wouldn't wear a predominately reddish colour against the swans. Plus, this is nothing like the Swans' red.

Here is my design that I posted in a previous thread, using Mero's colour scheme.

First is the main strip, the second is the clash for games against North Melbourne and maybe Geelong.

WestSydney2.jpg
HAHAHAHAH kudos on the use of 'vandelay industries' HUGE FAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne-2000-1.gif

Apologies for it being a bit messy. I did it on a laptop touchpad with photobucket.

Just like my junior footy club, Aberfeldie. I think the two blues work the best for a NSW team. Adjust the blues to match NSW blues a bit more, though.

Oh :p okay.
What i mean in terms of template is the guernsey without the colours. Just the guernsey. The shape of the guernsey is what i don't like.

OK, I thought there was perhaps an issue with the red trim. I stole the template from the Adelaide guernsey. It could perhaps work with Geelong's, but that has too much of a rugby feel to it.

I'll try a Geelong style one, and see what it looks like.

Remove this Banner Ad

WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back