2nd Test - Bangladesh vs Australia @ Chittagong

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires have been hopeless this series that was dead plumb not given jeez
There was a double noise. Understandable why it wasn't given.

Turns out it was front pad then back leg.

There was a double noise. Understandable why it wasn't given.

Turns out it was front pad then back leg.

It's hitting middle of middle! If they can't tell the noise difference between pads and bats jeez!

It's hitting middle of middle! If they can't tell the noise difference between pads and bats jeez!
Hitting middle of middle doesn't matter.

Telling the difference is exceptionally difficult.

Hitting middle of middle doesn't matter.

Telling the difference is exceptionally difficult.

Kettlebrough doesn't seem to have problems doing it and not making blatant errors!

'That's a good selection I think, it strengthens the batting.'

- Brendan Julian re. Mominul Haque.
Yeah, I'd say picking the player with the highest batting average in Bangladesh test history would be a good selection too BJ.

BJ is embarrassingly bad on TV, he shows no sign of improving after years of practice either, makes Alastair Lynch look like a smooth operator.

Being able to tell the difference in sound between bat, pad, glove, thigh pad, ground has become such an important skill of the game for the fielding team. Almost worth batters wearing 'woody' protective gear.
Just make sure you change it if you are out of reviews

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you talking about the guy who won us a test single handedly in India, the kid who nearly won us a test in England on debut, or Australia's GOAT offspinner?
The left armed hack.

'That's a good selection I think, it strengthens the batting.'

- Brendan Julian re. Mominul Haque.
Yeah, I'd say picking the player with the highest batting average in Bangladesh test history would be a good selection too BJ.
How come Mominul Haque didn't play the first Test? As you note he has a good record at this level and he's looked reasonable from the bits I saw in the first session.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd Test - Bangladesh vs Australia @ Chittagong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back