Past #3: Brady Rawlings - drafted in 1998 w/ #15 - 245 games & 3 Syds - NMFC list manager!

Remove this Banner Ad

Strange question, OS, but since you asked....

getitmrsbrady.jpg

Come back and make me laugh after I have finished punching things mate.

My bent head pissed brother has just been informed in no uncertain terms that there is a 5 mile exclusion zone around me tonight.

I'm so glad I didn't see this at Docklands today. I'd be behind bars tonight.

Come back and make me laugh after I have finished punching things mate.

My bent head pissed brother has just been informed in no uncertain terms that there is a 5 mile exclusion zone around me tonight.

I'm so glad I didn't see this at Docklands today. I'd be behind bars tonight.

I hear that, but i would go to crown first and drop 2 weeks pay on big wheel first

You guys are having a laugh. We've got enough blokes turning the ball over as it is. If I remember correctly Brady played in all the thrashings from last year.

You'll do anything to grandstand Old Skool but at the end of the day you talk a lot of shit. Can't wait for the next twenty threads you create over the coming 4 days explaining how you should be coach.

You wanted us to kick to a contest and stop all the handball, you got it. We look like total shit. Why don't you create a thread about how you were wrong?

Cue boring response...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly, father time wasn't on Rawling's side. He always gave 100% even if his disposal wasn't so great at times.

Like it or not, sooner or later we needed to come up with the next generation of leaders for the club, sadly not many are sticking a hand up at present.

My one expectation for 2012 was that we wouldn't get flogged this year. Sadly, we failed to achieve that and to a side that is fairly ordinary tbh. How we went from dominating in the middle to a complete limp-wristed effort has me completely ****ed.

Bled for the jumper, was strong at the contest, had mongrel and gave every little piece of himself in every game.

I wish he was still getting around in the # 3 because the kid thats in it now is as soft as the ex captain:thumbsdown:

You understand nothing. Heart Soul Spirit Pride = Brady Rawlings

None of those things today, hang your heads in shame NMFC

If heart, soul, spirit & pride is what we need then I'm sure anyone on this board would do better.

But to answer the [shit] OP, I suppose the Brady knockers aren't around anymore because he, you know, retired 9 months ago. :eek:

I want to know where the Hale knockers are? :confused:

You guys are having a laugh. We've got enough blokes turning the ball over as it is. If I remember correctly Brady played in all the thrashings from last year.

You'll do anything to grandstand Old Skool but at the end of the day you talk a lot of shit. Can't wait for the next twenty threads you create over the coming 4 days explaining how you should be coach.

You wanted us to kick to a contest and stop all the handball, you got it. We look like total shit. Why don't you create a thread about how you were wrong?

Cue boring response...

If Ziebell was CHF and Alan Obst was CHB you would be laughing on the other side of your face.

I just wonder if we sent Brady into retirement a year too early.

Last year he was basically the general in defense, reading the play better than others and mopping up and repelling a number of attacks. This year this role has probably fallen more to Scott Thompson however on Saturday his job was firstly to mind Rioli before he was swung on to Franklin, meaning he was fully taken up in a purely negating role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #3: Brady Rawlings - drafted in 1998 w/ #15 - 245 games & 3 Syds - NMFC list manager!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back