Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia Re-Signed for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

We need senior players around the club and from what I've heard he has a very smart football brain.
Broad, TT, Nank, Hopper , Flossy and a few others say hi. Don’t buy into this bullshit as I want smart football brains from outside the club as our assistants. It’s jobs for the boys inside the club that’s ****ed us over. He should go and do his apprenticeship outside our club like Griggs.

Last edited:

Broad, TT, Nank, Hopper , Flossy and a few others say hi. Don’t buy into this bullshit as I want smart football brains from outside the club as our assistants. It’s jobs for the boys inside the club that’s ****ed us over. He should go and an apprenticeship outside our club like Griggs.
No one said Prestia as an assistant, all they are saying is he has a smart football brain

Nah meatball will miss half the season with injury, a kid will get a go.
Even if this is true, he still brings leadership off the field and at training. Happy to keep him around.

Broad, TT, Nank, Hopper , Flossy and a few others say hi. Don’t buy into this bullshit as I want smart football brains from outside the club as our assistants. It’s jobs for the boys inside the club that’s ****ed us over. He should go and an apprenticeship outside our club like Griggs.
Said it a few times during the year re a lack of experience.
We often had 8, 9, 10, 11 premiership players in our line-up.
Most teams would kill for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Adem is going to run around with the midfield TT, JH and Prestia with JGTI and KMAC no certainties to leave yet. We are fxxked as our new recruits will be left as subs, HBF or HFF. Another bullshit call using the experience and leadership line . These snowploughs with all the other leaders in Rioli, Bolton and Baker that are leaving the Tigertanic gave us the worst result in our history. FFS we have gone to sleep again.
Dont stress man

Just accept we are shit for 2-3 years and enjoy the picks

Next years draft gonna be amazing also

Dyson Sharp & Archie Ludowyke welcome home

Dont stress man

Just accept we are shit for 2-3 years and enjoy the picks

Next years draft gonna be amazing also

Dyson Sharp & Archie Ludowyke welcome home
I think I’ll piss off next year unless the culture at the club changes. Inexcusable the results we got this year with our list and horrible watching a professional football team being so unfit and poorly managed. Then the PRO development still stagnant and begging for digital bricks has turned me off. I’m losing my love for it now and I’m just waiting for the trades and draft periods to see if we perform better there .

I think I’ll piss off next year unless the culture at the club changes. Inexcusable the results we got this year with our list and horrible watching a professional football team being so unfit and poorly managed. Then the PRO development still stagnant and begging for digital bricks has turned me off. I’m losing my love for it now and I’m just waiting for the trades and draft periods to see if we perform better there .
Nah you'll be here same as me

you're not going anywhere TI...

you love b!tching and moaning and putting everyone and everything down WAY to much to leave this joint!

Bye

I don't mind him getting 1 more year, I wouldn't imagine it being more than $400k? I'd like him to be rested for interstate games and any short 5 day break games. He's always gonna get injuries but would be nice if they aim for him to play no more than 15 games with 80% game time and plenty of rests up forward. By all accounts he's already considered a future coach so will need his experience to help usher in the next generation of mids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia Re-Signed for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back