3 from CARL to STK

Remove this Banner Ad

MatthewBanks48

Debutant
Jun 6, 2004
AFL Club
Essendon
Huge rumour just emanating that Stephen Kenna, Luke Livingston and David Clarke are going to St.Kilda for Fraser Gehrig. Apparently Grant Thomas was seen in a heated argument with the G-Train outside a Brighton coffee shop.

and off with his head....3 absolutely below average players that would bring nothing at all to the club for a coleman medalist.....you are ********weak.

MatthewBanks48 said:
Huge rumour just emanating that Stephen Kenna, Luke Livingston and David Clarke are going to St.Kilda for Fraser Gehrig. Apparently Grant Thomas was seen in a heated argument with the G-Train outside a Brighton coffee shop.

what a load a crap

I own a shop in Brighton and he has coffee near my store
no way

MatthewBanks48 said:

hi CHiliboy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MatthewBanks48 said:
i think the days of saints of
securing carlton rejects are over e.g wow jones,jezza,sheldon,etc.... ;)

MatthewBanks48 said:

matthew,
you are talking out of your a r s e.

I want this trade to happen just too see Gherig constantly getting tripped by Fevola..could u imagine these guys in the same forward line...

MatthewBanks48 said:
grow up

MatthewBanks48 said:

my sources have just confirmed that you are a f***stick MatthewBanks48

Remove this Banner Ad

3 from CARL to STK

Remove this Banner Ad

Back