3 years under Hardwick...have we really improved?

Remove this Banner Ad

If we continue to lose games next year the way we have this season then yeah the question should be asked but if anyone of our supporters seriously cant see improvement in our list since Hardwick came you will never be happy no matter who we had coaching.

Either Hardwick goes, or I tear up my membership! The man has a lot of passion but is an incompetent game day coach. Was soundly beaten by Ratten tonight

hardwick has continually failed with match day coaching- I have been saying for months now he needs someo e in there with him, fancy getting outcoached by ratten....

As much as i despise Ratten, he's a bright man and a sound tactician. My partner went to high school with him and apparently he scored an TER of 99+

I'm really struggling with Hardwicks bullshit this week.
Really disappointed.
I like him and he appears to really love Richmond which is important to me.
But fair dinkum this stuff about "well it's better to learn that lesson than in a final"
Give us a spell Damien and cut the bullshit.
You're preaching to a group of supporters who dream of even playing a final let alone ******* coughing one up.
Don't bullshit us or you won't last 5 minutes more.

It was a horrendous effort,absolute filth. I hate that crap it's patronizing.

Dont care about the press conference. Ok, its nice to hear what you want to hear but if Dimma doesnt say the right thing then thats for Robbo to fill in all the air time with.

I dont want to see a down and out looking coach, nor do the players.

If anger is what you are after...Players will respect the harsh truths if they are kept behind closed doors and not used by the coach to get a tick from those who put anything in the after game press conference.

I hope players are given cold hard truths tonight and certain players will be in trouble for a place on the list next year.

Hate bumping my own thread....but tonight hurt and once again our coach didn't have the answers when the whips were cracking.

Forget the argument of he can't coach on match day but some FUNDAMENTAL mistakes continue to flow through the team week after week and this is why we're going nowhere under Hardwick. These mistakes should be getting ironed our and eliminated during training but they remain. Week after week I hear Hardwick say "we'll learn from this" "we have to get better" and "we made a lot of mistakes that cost us goals"...well when is this going to happen Dimma? It's been 3 years and so far it's the same old shite.

We were smashed tonight by a second rate, reserves carlton team. Makes me sick - We'll never beat them especially under Hardwick...yet we signed him for another 2 years.

3 Years and so far theres SFA return for the supporters except about 20 odd wins from 66 starts.
Go to bed mate, you've lost composure.
Smashed by an accidental goal. We were poor but get a grip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made an account to vent my frustration. I've had enough. Dimma's a nice guy, but that don't cut it for mine.

While you sit on your ass make comments he has played and coached at the top level. What have you done stuff all.

While you sit on your arse make comments he has played and coached at the top level. What have you done stuff all.

You're a sheep mate. You're the reason we're such a rabble of a club. You've got a loser mentality. Poor Newman will never play a final in his whole career, let alone win one.

You're a sheep mate. You're the reason we're such a rabble of a club. You've got a loser mentality. Poor Newman will never play a final in his whole career, let alone win one.

How about you read what I wrote I never said iam happy with the loss. To blame me for us losing shows how childish you are.

Go to bed mate, you've lost composure.
Smashed by an accidental goal. We were poor but get a grip.

Explain to me how we werent smashed? A 4 point win to a second string team is a smashing in my eyes. We have no injury excuses to hide behind, Foley and Grimes only - we're doing pretty well in terms of injury IMO.

They had 11 certain starters out from their team tonight.....we're chokers and it kills me to say it.

Explain to me how we werent smashed? A 4 point win to a second string team is a smashing in my eyes. We have no injury excuses to hide behind, Foley and Grimes only - we're doing pretty well in terms of injury IMO.

They had 11 certain starters out from their team tonight.....we're chokers and it kills me to say it.
If that's your definition of smashed well so be it. It's not mine.
But how can you be so stupid to say we have no injury excuses and then quote two? How about Griff?

If we played high disposal efficiency footy, not missing targets, and generally playing to the game plan and then lost - then I'd start to ask questions of the coach.

As it stands, I'm quite happy to pick any ONE of the about 50 or so missed tackles/missed shots on goal/fumbles/poor decisions/Auskick level mistakes that our players made, and blame them for digging their own grave.

There's set areas as to which you can critique Dimma, and I'm sure he's made certain mistakes too. Blaming him for the players general ineptitude though, is not one of them.

Hardwick did a great job at hawthorn as an assistant and every time i see or hear him i cant help but like him and think he's our man but can you tell me the last premiership coach who was a really likeable bloke??? from my experience likable guys make great assistants but the tough nasty pricks are the ones that you want leading you in to battle

Remove this Banner Ad

3 years under Hardwick...have we really improved?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back