Past #30: Jarrad Waite - will retire at end 2018 - 60 NM games/120+ NM goals - Shinboner - thanks W80

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, a couple of errors, but are you guys serious when you think Majak could offer more?

No I don't for one minute think Daw is better, I also believe bottom end sides are better of investing in younger players.
I see no point in playing Waite at Majaks expense.
We took a punt and our season through injury and other reasons hasn't worked out.

Move on and regroup, Dumont is an example of a guy getting a game because we lost three/four other guys. Looks at home though.

How's that sad? Him and Petrie were both pretty good. Our plodding and unaccountable midfield let us down today not our forwards.

It's sad because our talls inaccuracy in front of goal cost us the game. Waite was one of the main offenders. We could have buried them but missing easy set shots gave the Pies a sniff. It's becoming a theme. It pisses me off

It's sad because our talls inaccuracy in front of goal cost us the game. Waite was one of the main offenders. We could have buried them but missing easy set shots gave the Pies a sniff. It's becoming a theme. It pisses me off
Bad kicking let them into the game but a shitful midfield effort let them win it. We kicked 95 points, the forwards did their job--especially Waite who worked very hard up the ground to provide an option, all we had to do was maintain a lead and not let a metric shit-ton of easy goals get kicked on us and we didn't do that.

He was brought to the club to be a match winner. He has been handy, and oh so near on several occasions. Now he is starting to have a real Jekyll and Hyde feel to his game.

The most frustrating thing is that what we have got now is a combination of 3 tall forwards who are all playing ok, but you would be loathed to put money on kicking a goal from anywhere. Waite is totally unpredictable with his goal kicking. Drew is a head case. And BBB has lost his mojo.

Just don't know what to make of Waite. (probably sounds like Carlton supporters talk)

Bad kicking let them into the game but a shitful midfield effort let them win it. We kicked 95 points, the forwards did their job--especially Waite who worked very hard up the ground to provide an option, all we had to do was maintain a lead and not let a metric shit-ton of easy goals get kicked on us and we didn't do that.

Our mids out preformed them in nearly every category. There forwards took thier chances, ours did not.

We had more inside 50s and more marks inside 50 and more shots on goal.

There should have been more done from the coaches box once we lost momentum. **** we didn't put Drew behind the ball till after we conceded our lead.

What a joke. No doubt the mids were shit in the third but if our forwards had of taken thier chances it wouldn't have mattered. It's not like we're talking about 50 meter boundary line goals either, it's dead set sodas they were missing.

Error 1: Turn over in the midfield (miss kick)
Error 2: Snap shot at goal (miss kick x 232900)

A part from that, what else did he do wrong?
Thought he was a good option and worked his way up the ground and presented. Took some good grabs.
What is with the hate?

Fairly sure that he has plenty of mates in the turnover department...
Who would be taking his spot right now? Black (hell no) Daw (mmmm nah)?

Error 1: Turn over in the midfield (miss kick)
Error 2: Snap shot at goal (miss kick x 232900)

A part from that, what else did he do wrong?
Thought he was a good option and worked his way up the ground and presented. Took some good grabs.
What is with the hate?

Fairly sure that he has plenty of mates in the turnover department...
Who would be taking his spot right now? Black (hell no) Daw (mmmm nah)?

Tell me, why did we recruit him?

To take us from almost a challenger to being a challenger. Working a treat that is.

He's not part of the future he doesn't need a string of games to see what he's capable of, perhaps we use his spot to really see what Maj (who is kicking the shit out of the VFL) can do.

Tell me, why did we recruit him?

To take us from almost a challenger to being a challenger. Working a treat that is.

He's not part of the future he doesn't need a string of games to see what he's capable of, perhaps we use his spot to really see what Maj (who is kicking the shit out of the VFL) can do.
Based on your logic, why are we playing Petrie?

He was recruited to stretch the opposition for the next two years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #30: Jarrad Waite - will retire at end 2018 - 60 NM games/120+ NM goals - Shinboner - thanks W80

Remove this Banner Ad

Back