AFL Player #30: Nate Caddy - Rd 22 Rising Star nom nom nom! ⭐ - 12/8

Remove this Banner Ad

It must be challenging for a 19 year old to not get caught up in the fervour of 50 000 fans cheering and not get a rush of blood.

My fear is that he will attack a contest he has no business in attacking and will injure himself in the process. Needs to develop a bit of composure.

As an aside, I think this has been Harry's improvement this year.

It definitely feels like he’s that kind of guy that feeds off it.

I actually think not having Wright there benefitted him the most because he became the focal point and it really simplified it for him, I don’t think he’s at the stage in his development where he understands not every footy coming inside 50 has his name on it.

You’d love to play with him but if you were another marking forward it would be a bit of a nightmare.

i think he’s relishing the opportunity to play infront of crowds like this, iirc he was touted as having “some” attitude, right?
🤷‍♂️

I would hope 'confidence' has its own checkbox on the recruiting team forms, but they're probably just the Dodoro template that was on the thumbdrive given to RFK and Rosa, so who knows?

Funny, Dodoro may not have even handed something like that over, citing intellectual property rights. Funnier, the club itself probably maintains that right. And here we are.

But yeah, Caddy's attitude.
🤷‍♂️

Nah, not at all. Caddy has a heap of ability and good hands. Draper was just a big clueless lump who looked like he had great size and athleticism and not much else.

Caddy looks like a footballer.
We say that now about Draper but at the time everyone was excited about our next ruckman for the next decade.
And yes, it was a sh1t/silly post but I guess I’m just a little bit burned by Draper, Daniher being our next Lloyd/Lucas, Aaron Francis 10 year Jack of all trades utility, Reid a 10 year CHB, Cox a game changing 200cm wing who can kick it 60m on both feet, Perkins the Mark Mecuri half forward/mid hybrid, Tsatas the big body burst midfielder etc.
FWIW, I think he’s going to be a gun (pending the traditional Essendon KPP career threatening injury).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We say that now about Draper but at the time everyone was excited about our next ruckman for the next decade.
And yes, it was a sh1t/silly post but I guess I’m just a little bit burned by Draper, Daniher being our next Lloyd/Lucas, Aaron Francis 10 year Jack of all trades utility, Reid a 10 year CHB, Cox a game changing 200cm wing who can kick it 60m on both feet, Perkins the Mark Mecuri half forward/mid hybrid, Tsatas the big body burst midfielder etc.
FWIW, I think he’s going to be a gun (pending the traditional Essendon KPP career threatening injury).
Are you new to Bigfooty?

Rising star nomination New
Jason Bateman Thanksgiving GIF by Horrible Bosses

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #30: Nate Caddy - Rd 22 Rising Star nom nom nom! ⭐ - 12/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back