Player Watch #32: Toby Pink - has triggered an extension for 2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great pick-up Toby is. Gotta hand it to Rawlings - he knows football talent when it hits him in the eyes. I was pressing the panic stations last week, but the SANFL has been a great breeding ground for NMFC historically, so now I'm finding myself breeding a lot easier .
And the best thing is, he doesn't cost us anything. It reminds me of when my old man was caddying for Jack Nicholson over in the land of the stars and strips. Jack gave him a few tickets to a Death Leppard concert. Dad called us despite it being at STD call, got us on the next Pan-Am flight to Rotterdam and BANG!

What a great pick-up Toby is. Gotta hand it to Rawlings - he knows football talent when it hits him in the eyes. I was pressing the panic stations last week, but the SANFL has been a great breeding ground for NMFC historically, so now I'm finding myself breeding a lot easier .
And the best thing is, he doesn't cost us anything. It reminds me of when my old man was caddying for Jack Nicholson over in the land of the stars and strips. Jack gave him a few tickets to a Death Leppard concert. Dad called us despite it being at STD call, got us on the next Pan-Am flight to Rotterdam and BANG!
I’m glad you’re breeding easier mate. :stern look

Replaced with Pink, Dawson and Corr. We're smaller, but I think quicker and more agile.
Very optimistic, glass half full way of looking at it.

I’d probably prefer a wheelchair bound Louge to Corr but each to their own. Being agile is great but constantly being out of position, unable to read the flight, out-bodied at every contest and being unable to kick are not ideal traits, agility aside.

Welcome to north!

If he can play to Clarko’s game plan then he will go alright.

Listening to him there’s a level of maturity and level headedness in his attitude. Hopefully this is how he plays for us.
Good luck to him. I’ll have my fingers crossed for him and us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #32: Toby Pink - has triggered an extension for 2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back