Past #33: Ed Vickers-Willis - delisted at end of 2020 season - won't be offered a new contract - 21 NM games - thanks EVW

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to the new Sex Ed.

Hoping he replicates his early JLT form to cement a spot down back. He was playing like James Clement in all games bar his stinker, and appeared exactly what our side has required in defence.
I like the James Clement comparison. If he ends up being that level headed cool in a crisis guy that can play small / tall then good outcome.

So rapt for him. Hopefully plays well when he comes on. Should expect a few nervous-errors but he should adapt to the jump from VFL.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eligible for Rising star yes?

Turned 21 on 28 March.

To be eligible to be nominated for the award, a player must be younger than 21 years of age on 1 January of the award year and have played 10 or fewer senior games before the beginning of the season.

Gee - a young player comes in from the two's and performs well - who would have thought?:rolleyes: I wonder if there are a couple more there?
Gee, young player given time to develop skills and confidence in the twos finally earns his chance and shows the benefit of being "held back" - who would have thought?

You can make any argument you want. Or you can just focus on giving the guy credit for a very composed and skilful debut game. Go VW.

Gee, young player given time to develop skills and confidence in the twos finally earns his chance and shows the benefit of being "held back" - who would have thought?

You can make any argument you want. Or you can just focus on giving the guy credit for a very composed and skilful debut game. Go VW.
Why 'hold back' - blind Freddie could see he was a firsts player through the JLT - why run around in Werribee practise matches? if you check pre game posts you will see my reference to him never going back to the two's again - we just have to get better at selection - VDUB - keep up the good work.

I locked now. and only I know the number to unlock....

que-12129790442

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #33: Ed Vickers-Willis - delisted at end of 2020 season - won't be offered a new contract - 21 NM games - thanks EVW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back