Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem is, if we keep him, we'll play him. So he'll be keeping a young developing midfielder out of the team. And we've already got enough guys (Prestia, Taranto, Hopper) who aren't quick.
I'm not arguing for keeping him, or trading him.

All I said was that I see the club's logic. Firstly Graham helps with mentoring and being a role model. Secondly, if we get injuries again (Shocking concept I know) then Graham fills a hole.

Not great rationale for 4 more years, but ... I guess it makes some sense.

We'll see. I guess we are thinking that we have $ and if he stays, good, if he goes we get better compo. Win win :confusedv1:

This is all a plan between Hartley & Clarke to get Richmond pick #2 as compo

Eagles are desperate to get him and made him a big 4 year offer and richmond has come over the top to try to retain the player they see as a leader and future captain of our club so desperate to keep him.
Eagles will reassess and come to the conclusion they also need such a great leader and will offer $1 mil x 4 years which the Tigers wont match.

But the path has been set so there is not questions about manipulating the compo system as he is a very highly rated leader player from both clubs .

Are we.still talking about Jack Graham? Or has Trent Cotchin came out of retirement & is 26 again?

This is all a plan between Hartley & Clarke to get Richmond pick #2 as compo

Eagles are desperate to get him and made him a big 4 year offer and richmond has come over the top to try to retain the player they see as a leader and future captain of our club so desperate to keep him.
Eagles will reassess and come to the conclusion they also need such a great leader and will offer $1 mil x 4 years which the Tigers wont match.

But the path has been set so there is not questions about manipulating the compo system as he is a very highly rated leader player from both clubs .

Future captain??
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
People have sprouting that nonsense for six years.
He's never even got close to it - and never will.
I swear some people think if they post something enough times someone will eventually believe it.
Graham is about as useful and as slow as one of those Jack Dyer Stand digital bricks.
We'll see how desperate the Eagles are soon when we are saddled with him for four more years of mediocrity and oppo midfielders scooting past him.

Why would it backfire?

Homework has been done, dialogues have been had. Matt Clarke would have a clear line of communication with the Richmond list manager, probably still in the same WhatsApp chat group. They would all know very well where each other sits with regard to JGTI.

If we want him, we’ve shown our love and have priced the Eagles out of the market.

If we don’t want him, then we have maximised our return compo wise.

No doubt Richmond and West Coast are playing openhanded poker on this one.
Do you know what the offer is as it could be 4 years on peanuts?

Yep, but you can bet that won’t stop campaigners drawing conclusions and complaining incessantly about our club between now and then.
You are insinuating that we are going to get a better offer yet we don't even know what the offer is. I personally believe his offer is four years on minimum chips and a dim sim thrown in every now and then if he meets certain kpi's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back