Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem is, if we keep him, we'll play him. So he'll be keeping a young developing midfielder out of the team. And we've already got enough guys (Prestia, Taranto, Hopper) who aren't quick.
I'm not arguing for keeping him, or trading him.

All I said was that I see the club's logic. Firstly Graham helps with mentoring and being a role model. Secondly, if we get injuries again (Shocking concept I know) then Graham fills a hole.

Not great rationale for 4 more years, but ... I guess it makes some sense.

We'll see. I guess we are thinking that we have $ and if he stays, good, if he goes we get better compo. Win win :confusedv1:

This is all a plan between Hartley & Clarke to get Richmond pick #2 as compo

Eagles are desperate to get him and made him a big 4 year offer and richmond has come over the top to try to retain the player they see as a leader and future captain of our club so desperate to keep him.
Eagles will reassess and come to the conclusion they also need such a great leader and will offer $1 mil x 4 years which the Tigers wont match.

But the path has been set so there is not questions about manipulating the compo system as he is a very highly rated leader player from both clubs .

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back