Player Watch #34: Jackson Archer - BFNAAK - re-signed until end of 2026 - rd21 AFL RS nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

And Glenn Archer epitomised the North Melbourne shinboner spirit- something that has been missing for a while at North. Bringing in the young kid , might be a sign of hope or some spirit being brought back into the club.

And with the season gone anyway, its probably the right decision /time to blood in the young kids.

Something to smile about. Brought a tear to my eye seeing Arch so emotional. Good luck Jackson. Be your own man and make your Dad and the club proud :heart:

Nobody on this board seems to rate him, so I hope he proves all doubters wrong this weekend. The club certainly seems impressed by his repeat efforts, I hope he brings that fighting Archer spirit to the game, lord knows we need the inspiration.
Don’t know if it’s not rate him but more so most think he’s just not ready, he’s a stick and his VFL performances show that he’s not quite there yet

Everything I've read about him suggests he's not ready for the senior level yet. Obviously I hope he goes well but I think, without being a fly on the wall within the club, that there's a fair chance this will go down as another example of North's trademark poor player management

Nobody on this board seems to rate him, so I hope he proves all doubters wrong this weekend. The club certainly seems impressed by his repeat efforts, I hope he brings that fighting Archer spirit to the game, lord knows we need the inspiration.
I have never said a word against him as I have not seen him play a lot. I am just thrilled he gets a chance to show what he is made of. Can't wait to see him play :)

Last edited:

I do not want to hear from anyone who wants to say he isn’t ready. Can we please just accept he has worked to earn it and roll with the emotion of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do not want to hear from anyone who wants to say he isn’t ready. Can we please just accept he has worked to earn it and roll with the emotion of this.
He’s a ****ing Archer! You cannot teach that, you can’t mimic it, you cannot be anything. This is a kid of the Shinboner of the Century. ****ing stoked! Come on Junior.. lets ****ing goo. Tell ya what, he is not going to be injured in the first quarter.

You can feel how excited the group is there feels like a lot of unity. You even get to see the great man Cunners with a grin.

These are the things that make me absolutely love this club. The way Cunners pushes his way in to get to Jackson is beautiful to watch. Even JHF looks pumped!

Everything I've read about him suggests he's not ready for the senior level yet. Obviously I hope he goes well but I think, without being a fly on the wall within the club, that there's a fair chance this will go down as another example of North's trademark poor player management
Oh FFS..

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jackson Archer - BFNAAK - re-signed until end of 2026 - rd21 AFL RS nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back