Past #35: Aaron Black - 50 NM games - 64 goals - traded to Geelong for pick 92 in '16 trade period

Remove this Banner Ad

Ch 7 over here in Perth just announced that Waite's arrival was likely to see Black forced out, with Freo his likely home.
Gee, that would be good list management!!!! :eek:

I live in Adelaide and every player move ever is reported to somehow benefit the Adelaide clubs. It rarely happens; they're just writing for their audience.

Ch 7 over here in Perth just announced that Waite's arrival was likely to see Black forced out, with Freo his likely home.
Nothing like pandering to a local audience without regard for facts.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Geez, and I thought the description of WA media as 'poor' in regard to footy was a stretch at times. That's just woeful.

And does the WA media have a good track record when it comes to North Melbourne?

WA media putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. One thing Waite's arrival will do, is stop Black from getting automatic selection. But if he's good enough, he will play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong thread I know but is there anything Jack can't do?

I mean operating on himself as a test run before repairing Blacky's arm MacGyver style with a Swiss Army knife, two bits of chewy, a paper clip and an inert object. (all from the Liam Anthony trade :) )

How good is Jack Ziebell?

Seriously good luck to both players in rehab. Hope they're ready to go early in preseason.

Enough of the horseshit. He isn't a spud, he isnt a crab and he isn't getting traded or delisted. It maybe mad Monday for the players but it doesn't have to be ******* demented Monday for supporters.
DR, just because you think some supporters are

Dopey-snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs-6199762-286-350.jpg

...doesn't mean you have to always be

GrumpyLarge-500x500.jpg

Relax man, be...
y51.gif

Sincerely,

Doc.jpg

I remember a young bloke from WA, showed heaps of potential and then had an injury setback and fell out of favour. His future was widely questioned on here...when you look back now it is hard to Swallow how negative some people were...

And if not for a late Liam Anthony withdrawal in Round 1 of 2009 (?), we might have never seen Swallow at his best.

I hope Bon learns from this. We have enough depth that if someone needs surgery, whip out the knife.
No doubt it's better not to play injured players, but did we have the depth this year? Who was going to play Blacky's role if he went under the knife? Currie? Majak?

I hope Bon learns from this. We have enough depth that if someone needs surgery, whip out the knife.

Our dearth of fit KP players probably extended Black's stay in the ones, and delayed his operation. Considering we made our way to top four, with all things considered, it was a risk which turned out to be worth it in the end IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #35: Aaron Black - 50 NM games - 64 goals - traded to Geelong for pick 92 in '16 trade period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back