Player Watch #36: Kozzy Pickett – stacking up with the best after 100 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Mini doco the club has released for NAIDOC Week. Worth a watch.

Thoughts

First thought: Man's already got a young family, go make some father-son boys. Get them ready shortly after he retires.
Second thought: Why are they making him drive home?
Third thought: Yeah scanning the car, he's the guy I'd want behind the wheel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These videos are great but why is the audio always ****ed on these? Same thing with the all the goals videos.

It feels like a fan edit rather than something professionally made.

Plays game 100 this week, too.

First player to get there from the 2019 draft class as well

Anderson, Serong, Rivers and Jackson not far behind

F* this guy is so good to watch live! Honestly, if you haven't had the chance yet to see him play ATG, just make the effort. Some of the things he does defies logic. Everytime he went near the ball last night the crowd were out of there seats. I know everyone is a miserable campaigner around here because we won, but something to cheer about maybe. And he's still only what? 22?

His skills are quite possibly the best I've seen at the club. And i was young enough to see the great Robbie Flower. But Koz is something else! Incredible to watch.
The disrespect to Yze, Stinger and Vince.

The disrespect to Yze, Stinger and Vince.
Yze maybe. Could question his toughness. Bit of Fritta about him IMO. Highly skilled player though. And you won't find any bigger fan of Stinger's than me. But Koz is next level. Jurrah maybe you could argue had something similar. This freakish natural ability to do the unthinkable. In traffic, out in space, around goal.

Yze maybe. Could question his toughness. Bit of Fritta about him IMO. Highly skilled player though. And you won't find any bigger fan of Stinger's than me. But Koz is next level. Jurrah maybe you could argue had something similar. This freakish natural ability to do the unthinkable. In traffic, out in space, around goal.
Not sure id class him as having great skills but he can do the freakish stuff in tight spaces that the guys I mentioned cant. Jurrah is a good comp, same as Farmer, hes kind of a mix between both of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back