Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland - Delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

We will regret this. Never gave him consistent opportunities after his breakout season. Its almost like everyone wanted him to fail bevause they focused on his weaknesses not his strengths. All we wanted to play was defensive forwards in a bottom of the ladder team.
Thank goodness he’s gone. A player has to conform and adjust to a team game plan, if he can’t adjust he becomes redundant. That’s was Cumbo. No excuses for him. Had opportunity and didn’t make it.

I’m trying to be nice but it’s not in my nature. He was a spud!

Bro I just broke my pinky toe
Want a photo?
Silent Bob Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

He was the type of player we needed to release from his defensive requirements and let him run amok kicking 3-4 a game.
The problem is who stops his man intercepting everything, and could he kick 3-4...probably not.
Delisting is the right move, but would love to see another club give him a go and a licence too for the entertainment value.

We will regret this. Never gave him consistent opportunities after his breakout season. Its almost like everyone wanted him to fail bevause they focused on his weaknesses not his strengths. All we wanted to play was defensive forwards in a bottom of the ladder team.
The only regret was Noah wasn't delisted earlier.

He was the type of player we needed to release from his defensive requirements and let him run amok kicking 3-4 a game.
The problem is who stops his man intercepting everything, and could he kick 3-4...probably not.
Delisting is the right move, but would love to see another club give him a go and a licence too for the entertainment value.
Type of player that needed good players around him to draw the heat so he could play freely. Problem is that luxury is afforded to players with serious talent only. Opposing sides put a good player on him this year and he had no chance, didn't help that the players that might have drawn the heat like Lynch were out and he was along side Kosi, Ryan etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland - Delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back