Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland - Delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Will always be a player we look back on and wonder WTF happened.

Joins a long line of players who had a lot of talent but just didn't have the right temperament or attitude to make it as a a professional footballer. Connors, Stack, Cumbo, Troy Taylor etc.

Rip Bozo
the sopranos smoking GIF

However, I believe it is highly likely that Cumberland will be playing AFL for another club next year or at least be on a list. Carlton and Port are two clubs starved of half forwards and he could sneak onto either of their lists.
He will be a star import in the Danish AFL league.

From up my way. Hasn't got a defensive bone in his body. Got no favours from dimma and he looked completely devoid of any confidence in the few games he got this year under yze

No coincidence he went backwards in the 2 years the clubs football became a snoozefest to watch
Or that he didn’t have the big dogs around making his job easy exposing his lack of accountability

(Log in to remove this ad.)

209 pages. You guys are so strange.

For some reason medium size forwards that kick goals cause fans to go feral. I remember all the Mitch Morton hate.

Good comparison for him actually. Would've easily kept him over Dow. One of the least talented players in the AFL. Embarassing he's still on a list.

I guess it is what it is. All the best to him. Hope he gets another shot elsewhere

209 pages. You guys are so strange.

For some reason medium size forwards that kick goals cause fans to go feral. I remember all the Mitch Morton hate.

Good comparison for him actually. Would've easily kept him over Dow. One of the least talented players in the AFL. Embarassing he's still on a list.

I guess it is what it is. All the best to him. Hope he gets another shot elsewhere
Mitch Morton went on to win a flag too. Wonder if the same fate will befall our Cumbo

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland - Delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back